“Very good arepas and tequenos ”
Review of Tequearepa

Tequearepa
Ranked #15 of 143 Restaurants in Eden Prairie
Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

Arepa with pork, black beans, Sweet plantains and avocado was excellent! Tequenos were great! Gentleman behind the counter was very friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 12 June 2018

Visited this restaurant to give a try and was no disappointed. The chicken with pepper jack and empanadas were great. Authentic Venezuelan food with reasonable price. I will be back.

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

It was my first time here snd I would definitely come back. Host was very hospitable and helped guide us through the menu. #106 was suggested, it was delicious along with the cassava. Id love to try the upcoming dinner menu as well. Try this place!

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

This was my first visit, & my first experience eating a Venezuelan arepa, but it definitely won't be my last. I had the pabellón. It was delicious! I may start finding reasons to go to Eden Prairie now just to eat here more.

Reviewed 23 June 2017

Food was delicious. Menu was limited and only one half available limiting the Venezuelan experience. No frills. Had to ask for plastic ware, water (which was never served), menu stated one ounce of hot sauce or garlic sauce for .49 cents but only received 1/2 ounce per serving. For now it is a good take-out but not a pleasant dine-in experience.