“Heavyweight arepas”
Review of Tequearepa

Tequearepa
Ranked #15 of 136 Restaurants in Eden Prairie
Reviewed 10 September 2016

First time here and was very satisfied. I did not expect the huge tasty arepas. They were so dense too. I recommend to try the yuca fries with them.

Reviewed 6 June 2016

I highly recommend this place as it serves up the basic, filling arepa. With a variety of "toppings" which were also fresh, this place is a fantastic value. It's a no-frills place and food may take a bit before it arrives, but that is because it's fresh. Give it a try!

Reviewed 26 February 2016

Good quality, tremendous value, Venezuelan food. Although it does not have the atmosphere & bar of Hola Arepa, the food is very good. The guava tequenos are a nice dessert -- not overly sweet and very tasty.

Reviewed 14 February 2016

We tried this after driving by many times, and were pleased with the taste and unique experience of Venezuelan food. There are many dishes to try, so we'll be back. We both had the owner's recommended beef, bean, plantain and cheese arepa, stuffed into a fluffy corn tortilla-like wrapper. Too much food for me to finish, but very filling and tasty.

Reviewed 11 December 2015

Having lived in Venezuela I can tell you that this is the real deal. Love their Arepas, yucca fries and drinks! I would definitely suggest the Sifrina, chicha (a venezuelan rice/milk drink like horchata) and the pabellon. Don't pass this place by!