“Santorini is closed”

Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Prairie Center Drive
Transit: Located near the Southwest Tansit facility in Eden Prairie.
Reviewed 29 September 2014

We loved their generous 4-7pm happy hour and their huge deck. The problem is that they never changed their menu and they were a tad overpriced. Parking isn't a problem in the ramp. I believe this location can't make it because of the price point.

1  Thank TJfromMN

Reviewed 2 September 2014

The Nicklow brothers are a TC legend and it is so sad to see this gone. Of course there still is the Shorewood run by brother Jim. Santorini's has always been a family favorite. Execellent food, service and menu.

Reviewed 10 August 2014

We loved going to this restaurant. The food and service were always amazing. So sad to see this Twin Cities legend gone.

1  Thank EPCatLady
Reviewed 7 August 2014

We have been here few times for Sunday Brunch. They have awesome assortment of food. I loved bakery, egg Benedict and waffles in particular. Being a vegetarian I had good enough options :)

1  Thank RD_Xplores
Reviewed 1 August 2014

First, we ordered take out from this place. It was an incredibly awful experience. First, we ordered through their online service. Everything seemed to go fine - got an order number and a total cost and everything. When I got there they said their internet ordering service was down and they didn't get the order. But somehow they had the order now. They never explained how they got it. But it took forever to get the order filled. They verified what the order was but then told me that the cost was $8 more than I was charged when I placed the order. And they wanted me to give them my credit card to charge for the order. Also, when I ordered, it said there was a $25 charge for delivery. That's why I went to pick it up myself. When I got there there was sign right by the receptionist saying that delivery was free at all times. How incompetent can a place be. The food (mostly gyros and mezedas) was just OK but the hummus was really a rip off - no taste to it at all. And they used to have tabouleh but don't anymore. What kind of restaurant serves hummus but doesn't also have tanouleh???? I've been to between 75 and 100 Mediterranean oriented restaurants in my life and this is the first one not to serve both. Anyhow, if you go there be careful.