“Good place for lunch.”

Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Prairie Center Drive
Transit: Located near the Southwest Tansit facility in Eden Prairie.
Reviewed 1 August 2014

We went there for a work going away lunch. We didn't have a reservation, but they quickly put some tables together for our group of ten. Our group had a mix of lunch sandwiches, the buffet, vegetarian, and other Greek meals. I had the meatloaf sandwich, which was a good sized portion and was delicious. Everyone cleaned their plates and seemed happy with their meals. The service was excellent and we were never waiting too long between visits. I thought the lunch prices were about right - in the $10-$12 range for most choices. I would definitely go back again. My only regret is that I wish we had sat on the patio.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

My wife and I enjoyed the full Greek food platter for two and had a wonderful meal. Nice portions and prepared uniquely. Not just another Greek place, this is the real deal. Outdoor seating is nice, wait staff OK but not exceptional. Average wine list.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

We went to the Cities for a birthday weekend. Found Santorni's on "Yelp" and decided to try it. We were NOT disappointed. Our waiter was Max, and when he told me I got baklava for my birthday, I hugged him! It was all uphill from there! Our dinner was supreme, bottle of wine was delicious and the service was second to none. We had the lamb "Lollipops" for the appetizer, and then the gyros and walleye. All of it was excellent. We sat outside, which I recommend as it has a gorgeous view. We met Tony, the owner, who is a blast! Try this place, you can't go wrong.

1  Thank Infrequent T
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Overpriced place you go to in order to be seen. Why? You've got me! Course I'm way beyond impressing people. But it seems to be an Eden Prairie hobby. Like lemmings running off the dock, in little suvs!

Reviewed 11 June 2014

I have been going to Santorini's for quite a few years. Used to love the "atmosphere" at the old location in Golden Valley along with the lamb chops that were delicious. And the free shot of "ouzo" while waiting for your table added just a bit of something special. My hubby and I finally went to the new location in Eden Prairie and we were both disappointed. Once for brunch--which was just OK and again for dinner. Must have changed cooks. Lamb chops not so good. And the people???oh my gosh, the atmosphere now spells "meat market"----and not the kind where you buy steaks!. Never heard so many "f" bombs dropped in what was supposed to be a rather upscale dining establishment. this place gets crossed off my list.