All reviews grocery store sitting area parking lot front desk staff was very helpful a bit cramped recommend this hotel marriott chain would stay here again waffles pool and hot tub air conditioner two queen beds nice hotel wet bar area wonderful stay nice size kids running
Reviewed 17 June 2018

This hotel has some lovely furnishings and amenities, but the upkeep and management leave much to be desired. Our room had a few missing light bulbs, a broken microwave, and spots on the upholstery. On our second day there, we were gone from early morning till 7 PM. Our room had not yet been cleaned. Housekeeping was working the hallways till 10 PM. The gym was a joke. The cycle was broken and the vinyl seats on the benches were torn. The Marriot badge on the hotel is why we chose it. Never again.

Room tip: Stay elsewhere
Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Nathan K
Mike L, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Minneapolis Eden Prairie, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Dear Nathan K,

Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. I am very sorry to hear about your poor experience. We take these comments very seriously and I will ensure each of the items you listed is addressed and fixed. Also, I apologize for the housekeeping service on your second day. We were short staffed that day but my dedicated team of housekeepers worked a very long day to ensure our guests did receive a proper service. I am also happy to report that I have ordered a new bench for the fitness room and that we also expect warranty work to be performed on the exercise bike soon. Again, thank you so much for your comments, and I apologize again that we fell short of Marriott expectations in this instance.

Reviewed 30 May 2018

This hotel is clean and in an easy access area off of the main road. Great breakfast-make sure you get there early to get a table. No smell in the room, and the bathroom was clean. I didn't like that the door to the room did not close tightly.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
AnzelRey, Manager at SpringHill Suites Minneapolis Eden Prairie, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Thank you for your review and honest feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I have shared your feedback with our team to address the door issue that you brought to our attention. Thank you again and we hope to see you when your travels bring you back to Eden Prairie.

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

First of all the staff was extremely friendly, professional and helpful. However, I have stayed at many spring hill suites and this one seems a bit old and run down versus most I have stayed at. Also room configuration was odd

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank beachbob17
AnzelRey, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Minneapolis Eden Prairie, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2018

Thank you for your review and kind words and I will make to pass this on to our team. I apologize for falling short of your expectations during you stay with us. Thank you again and we hope to see you when your travels bring you back to Eden Prairie.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here on a Saturday night as short stay-cation. The employees at this hotel are very nice and professional with what they do. Our room was standard with a king-size bed, sitting area, desk, full bathroom, and small wet bar area across from the sitting area with a mini fridge and coffee maker. This hotel also features a fitness room, pool, and hot tub. Although the pool and hot tub were very small and they were filled with loud kids from our observation. There is also free breakfast offered with a variety of options including: cereal, oatmeal, muffins, waffles, yogurt, juices, coffee, and probably other items that I’m missing. The location is very convenient to the Eden Prairie Center shopping mall and only about 15 – 18 minutes from the Mall of America / International Airport. I would say that we were mostly happy with our stay here, but there are a few things I will mention.
The pool was supposed to be adults-only from 10pm to 11pm. At 10:15pm we were sitting in the pool area waiting to get into the hot tub, but couldn’t because it was full of kids, along with 5 – 6 other kids playing in the pool. When we pulled our sheets back on our bed, there was a big clump of hair which my wife carefully picked up and threw it in the garbage. Other than these two details, our stay here was decent. We paid $101 for the night, so it is definitely a very reasonably priced hotel. If you need a cheap place to stay for a night or two in the Eden Prairie area or near the airport / MOA, this is a fine option, just don’t expect too much luxury.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Matt5508
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

Decided to try the Marriott chain since we have a family of 5. Very disappointed in the room and hotel. Small and not very cold mini fridge, tiny pool, and insufficient breakfast for families. Most places have a waffle maker and some type of meat or biscuits and gravy. They had scrambled eggs and some type of potato mix. Kids werent happy so we ended eating at the mall. The two beds seemed decent but the pullout sofa was ridiculous. It barely fit and once we pulled it out, it blocked the room and you could not get out with it pulled out.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
AnzelRey, Manager at SpringHill Suites Minneapolis Eden Prairie, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2018

Thank you for your review of your most recent stay with us. I want to apologize for falling short of your expectation during your stay with us. I will share your feedback with our team so that we may use this as a learning experience to ensure that we provide all our guest with the best experience possible.