“Best Pizza best price”
Review of Up North Pizza Pub

Up North Pizza Pub
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

They never have let me down
The pizza of the week is always a must try. The crust is great not too tjick or too thin . The sauces vary from beshimel to standard tomoto based. Always different toppings for a variety of tastes and then your standard peperonni and meats .The menu standbys are all very good . The apps ,salads and sandwiches are all good as well . My favorite is the Buretta bershetta ,so good !!!Don't forget the beers ,so any to choose from ! The staff are always friendly and make you feel happy and appreciated!

Reviewed 23 April 2017

Up North has an interesting view on what can make a great pizza but it is always delicious. Apples, potato chips, pistachios, whatever. Weekly specials always impress me.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

Beer? Check! Pizza? Check! More Beer? CHECK!! I've heard people saying great things about your place and finally got a chance to check you out. Glad we did! My wife and I both left your place already looking forward to our next visit... and our next Beer/Pizza! My wife loved your Breakfast Stout! Super glad that you are in the neighborhood. Let's chat about your pizza for a minute... we ordered the East Sider. Great choice! Super tasty! Generous meat portions! Excellent sauce! Wow! Our crust was perfectly prepared! Price was very reasonable. We have some pizza places in the "Grand Cities" that put a very hefty price on their pies, and now that I know about Up North Pizza Pub, I will probably make Up North my "go to" pizza place in our fair city. Thanks for NOT soaking the customer! Seriously! I'm such a big fan of your place right now! Heck!! I'm writing this review thinking to myself... I ought to run over and snag a couple of beers and a pizza, and I never have a thought like that about pizza/beer in the Grand Forks area. Keep it up! Let's keep you around for a while! Our first experience was a good one! THANK YOU! (April 8th 2017)

Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

Took my son here after a movie a few blocks away. It was Saturday evening in a college city downtown, so was busy and noisy. We built our own pizza - $11 for base, $2 for each meat topping, $1 for each veggie. Pizza was pretty tasty. Atmosphere is great for casual dining, couples, larger parties and kids are welcome as well. Service was good and friendly. Parking not a problem and located on a main road.

Reviewed 13 March 2017

I hate to write bad reviews, but maybe it will help them to change.
Met family for dinner. Ordered two of their pizzas the "Saucy Hen" and the "A Tale of Two (or more) Veggies". Both pizzas crusts were thin (which is ok if the crust is crisp) However, the crust on both pizzas was soggy and doughy. Very little care was taken in preparing these pies. Waitress just shrugged it off "thats how they are made".
I don't think they have been around for a long time, so perhaps they will have time to improve the service and pizza making skills.
I would rate them as a place for college kids to go drink, more than a place to get a great Pizza.