“Amazing. Little Italy To Go”

Brianno's Deli-Italia
Ranked #4 of 148 Restaurants in Eagan
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Brianno’s Deli-Itali has been established to provide all the best in homemade and imported Italian foods. Our recipes are all authentic, and made on location, using the Mangine Family’s recipes from the old world.
Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

What a fantastic deli and shop. We stopped after visiting the local outlet mall. As soon as we entered the smell of freshly baked bread and warm italian spices filled the air. The staff was helpful and friendly. We picked the daily special (farfelle pasta in cream sauce with red peppers and cheese, the lasagna and a create your own sandwich with pastrami and cheese. Portion sizes are generous. A half sandwich is enough for one person. We ordered 2 lasagnas but could have got by with one. The farfalle was cooked perfectly. I couldn’t go without ordering a piece of tiramisu and a warm from the oven loaf of italian bread. Stunning food.
This is a take out only location, but so worth it to eat in the car. There is also a selection of frozen items to take and bake at home and some italian grocery standards. Clean, warm, friendly and excellent food. Bravissimo.

Reviewed 21 October 2017

It's a little hard to find. I've actually only been there a couple times and have paid in excess of $25 for a pizza. BUT, it is worth the price and then some. :-) Everything is fresh and homemade...even the spumoni ice cream. I have only been to the deli/pizzeria area. Food to go. If they have an eat in option, I have not tried it.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

This is a great Italian deli. They have a few hot entrees and hot and cold sandwiches that you can get to go. There is no seating here. You can get pizzas baked or frozen. Same with pans of lasagna. I have gotten lasagna from Briannos to serve at special events in my home, and it's always a hit. Their bread is very good and you can get it sliced or unsliced. Their cheese bread is delicious. They also have some packaged and canned deli foods to use in your own homemade dishes. Be sure to bring cash or a check as they don't take credit or debit cards.

1  Thank kgoldb1
Reviewed 18 July 2017

We have been customers for years at Brianno's. Their frozen manicotti, their fresh-baked bread, their beef sandwiches, and their excellent Italian candy always keeps us coming back. They have serious Italian food. It's always amazing! Their staff is really helpful and friendly. They make GREAT recommendations and really know what they're talking about. If I could spend all day inside of Brianno's with that fresh bread smell, I would.

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

Simply the best! Their food I have taken out is dynamite and what I have made at home came out so great. A must go to when your searching for fabulous Italian delights.

Been to Brianno's Deli-Italia? Share your experiences!