“Girls Night Out ”

Burgers and Bottles
Ranked #10 of 148 Restaurants in Eagan
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Went to the back side and had apps and cocktails. Live music and great food. Great place on a warm summer evening! Would defiantly make this side. A regular stop for us girls. Have been inside for family dinner many time lately as well. Love the options for sides with the burgers. Always split a burger with my teen as it’s so much food. Cheese curds and onion rings are amazing!
Awesome place in Eagan!

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Food was great! This trucker has had food all over the country and there taco salad was great and very filling

Reviewed 12 August 2018

We stopped in for dinner and just like the last time we were here, the burgers were very good (peanut butter) and unique to say the least. Lots of good craft beers to choose from too, can't beat that combo. Try it you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 19 May 2018

Sad for them, humorous for us. "Stupid people tricks." Can you believe the stupidity for a business? You can't make this stuff up. A friend of mine and I went there last night for dinner (May 18, 2018) purposely to support a local business in the suburbs--something we like--and to check it out as a place for bringing beer aficionado friends to--read "potential more business". The two young men at the check-in said that we could not have the only available table, which happened to be a booth, because they save it for larger parties (read four people instead of two--perhaps you could squeeze in five if they put a chair on the end). I pointed out that they have guaranteed business for beverages and food right here and asked if they were going to turn that away "in case" a foursome came in? The answer was that we could be put on a waiting list--NOTE--this place is so small that there is no place to stand to wait--it means going back outside or in the car. So let's say two parties of two came one after another, both turned away, and no foursome ever came. They lost a lot business, not just then, but permanently. And get this, they had several booths, so if a party of four/five came, they could wait until one of the other parties in a booth left and have the first booth that became available.

So they permanently lost the business of two separate families, and all their guests, because neither of us will EVER support a business that would be so stupid. Terrible customer service. Terrible business practice. Makes you wonder what other stupid practices they have. A bird in hand is worth two in the bush. Or, two in the restaurant are worth more than four in the imagination--let alone all the future business they would have gotten. We were in utter disbelief and laughing about the stupidity. We went to Yankee Tavern to eat instead and had wonderful drinks, food, atmosphere. The decor is great, as well as the outdoor seating. They also provide Corn In the Hole games in sand pits. My alcoholic beverage was Yankee Bulldog--Highly recommend it. Will be spending my summer there with all my guests.

1  Thank Lynn_Minneapolis
Reviewed 16 May 2018

We were staying next door for a family trip and walked over for dinner. Told the wait was 40 minutes but we were seated within 15. Good start! We started with the poutine and it was fantastic...the curds could have melted a bit more, but the flavor was great! I highly recommend it. Me and my wife powered through our burgers even though we were getting full from the poutine. Everything was delicious. I got some onion rings with mine and they are huge! I couldn't finish them which is not normal! The waitress let me know that they are made to order and you could tell by the freshness. Tried a black raspberry sour beer, what a treat. We had our 5 year old with us and he got a hackey sack with his kids meal...cute! He loved it. Next time I visit I'd love to head to the Volstead House which is through the restaurant and try their huge whiskey menu (21+ only). There is limited seating so it probably isn't a good choice for large groups, but do yourself a favor and check this place out!

Been to Burgers and Bottles? Share your experiences!