“sushi delicious.”

Kyoto Sushi and Hibachi
Ranked #26 of 148 Restaurants in Eagan
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 2 October 2018

my favorite sushi place in Twin Cities. great service, excellent food, reasonable prices, and cannot go wrong.

Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

Food is very good!

Been here several times and today was horrible service! Some things we ordered never came. A few things we ordered 3 times, some came, some didn't. Several things came to the table that none of the 3 tables ordered.

As the food came out, between our 3 tables, we tried to sort out which table it went to.

The waiter was mixing up the orders for the two tables next to us as well. The bills for two of the tables were mixed up.

Thanks to the two tables next to us for helping sort out the orders and bills.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Love the all you can eat! I save all day for it! Everything is fresh and delicious. Children pay by age, but I swear my 9 year old grandson ate more than I did. They have Japanese beer, which is the best beer ever (the only one I like). The service was excellent.

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

My kids are adventurous eaters after trying a different Asian restaurant and being told it was a 15-20 minutes wait. My kids called out sushi. We went to trip advisor and Kyoto popped up. It was a delicious. It may be all you can eat but really it more like unlimited tapas. Everything is made to order and in small portions that you could literally try anything that sparked your fancy. In addition, to the cool small plate idea, the kids pricing can’t be beat! This is a restaurant we will be coming back to when we visit the twin cities again.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

The worst service received in a restaurant.
The server had a super bad attitude, awful education, and threw all the food rudely on the table. I called the manager, who did not even apologize.
I have several years eating at Kyoto Eagan location.The service used to be as good as the food; but today Feb 20, 2018 was the last time for me.
As the food is not given for free, customers deserve excellent food and excellent service as well.

Been to Kyoto Sushi and Hibachi? Share your experiences!