“It’s A Good Chili’s ”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Grill
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

It’s chili’s so how good can it be? About as good as you can expect. Food was good and the service was excellent. They can’t make a Moscow mule though.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

We came in the afternoon of the 4th of July. They appeared to be a little understaffed as it took quite a while for a server to approach our table. She explained that she wouldn't be our server, but she was will to help out. After we placed our order, our server showed up. She was also very friendly and helpful. We shared an Ole Timer burger, since they are so large. It was plenty of food for us! We are rewards members, so also got the free nachos and dip, which also helped us fill up. Always like Chili's and will be back.

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Show your room key and get 10% off.
I choose to sit at the bar.
Stacy was my server.
She took great care of me.
I went during happy hour so got the Guacamole and chips and salsa.
And boneless chicken wings.
Chili to go for Husband.
He was in route on a plane.
Appeared clean.
Food was good and great prices.
Love there chips -salty.
The Guacamole was also very tasty.

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

Great service and good food. It was my first time going to Chili's in ages and I was pleasantly surprised by it.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Fast and friendly service with reasonably priced meals. Pay the bill by swiping the credit card at your table. Good atmosphere.

Been to Chili's Grill & Bar? Share your experiences!