All reviews room was clean large parking lot slept great hot tub and sauna convenient location stay there again staff was very friendly and helpful easy access free breakfast front desk staff waffles canal park perkins jodi freeway
Reviewed 10 April 2018

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
super8duluth, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Duluth, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Reviewed 4 April 2018

We had an unexpected medical overnight stay. Super 8 did a great job in accommodating us even with an discount with our room. I would stay there again!!! We stayed in a king size bed room and the bed was just great!!

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
super8duluth, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Duluth, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review, we truly appreciate your feedback. We are very pleased to hear that we were able to accommodate your unexpected medical stay. We look forward to seeing you again in the future, hopefully under better circumstances.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

I called to check on the reservation and give my credit card information. I felt that the general manager felt that I was wasting her time. Her rude and disrespectful attitude towards me because she overheard a conversation that didn't have anything to do with her made me feel that I was wasting my time. I do not work customer service anymore but I do feel that if you work in customer service you probably shouldn't argue with a customer that is trying to pay for a service. My frustrations led me to hang up on her and cancel my reservation.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 March 2018

Rooms are great size and comfortable, plus they remodeled all rooms this year and look amazing. Staff is absolutely wonderful and willing to accommodate special requests. Overall very relaxing stay and we'll be staying there again!

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
super8duluth, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Duluth, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for the fantastic review! We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We hope that you come see us again the future , and check out all the upgrades planned in the next couple years. Thank you again and best wishes to you and yours.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 23 February 2018

We stayed here for a couple of nights prior to a wedding. We picked this hotel to save some money. The room was clean and there was a Perkins next door. It is a little run down but overall it was just fine if you are looking for a place that is budget friendly.

Date of stay: June 2017
super8duluth, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Duluth, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for the great review, we are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you again.