“Delicious ”

Ranked #2 of 287 Restaurants in Duluth
Price range: US$9 - US$18
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

The Duluth Grill will be on our go to list when we come back to travel the North Shore. My husband ordered the gyro/lamb shank with the brusslesprouts. I’m not a big fan of bruselsprouts but these were delicious!
I ordered the fajita and didn’t leave a bite behind. Service was spectacular. A+

Date of visit: September 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,786)

Reviewed 17 September 2018

I'm so excited about this. This food was AMAZING. Seriously amazing food. The atmosphere of the restaurant was light and fun and diner like but an upscale fancy diner. We so enjoyed our breakfast and while sitting together waiting for our food we saw an advertisement for Brunch on the Bay Vista Fleet Cruise with Duluth Grill catering for brunch and we decided to go for it! Again.. Food was AMAZING. I can't recommend this place enough! A MUST VISIT when in Duluth!

Reviewed 16 September 2018

This is a popular spot... I've driven past a number of times and kept going because the lines were so long. I recently learned that you can call 1/2 hour a head to get on the list, which as increased my exposure. Yay.

Most recent visit was for breakfast with out of town friends. The Cali Benny was great. I like that they incorporate locally grown and sources foods as much as possible. (Obviously the avocados weren't local.)

Service was fast and friendly, and with the call ahead, we only waited about five minutes.

Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

The food here is great, it’s organic and you can see the veggies growing in the back parking lot! I had the best BLT ever, the lettuce and tomatoes were fresh and tasty. All the people in our party were very pleased. Everyone is very friendly there.

Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

We asked for a recommendation at the Whole Foods Coop for someplace that served healthy and delicious Mexican food, and Duluth Grill was the first that was mentioned. Principles of their business... locally raised wherever possible and rest of their business model was inspiring AND food is outstanding flavor and quality wise. We loved the Burrito Bowl and the Fish Tacos! Locally caught white fish with super crunchy breading, succulent carnitas in the bowl. We'll be back next time we visit Duluth!

Date of visit: September 2018

Been to Duluth Grill? Share your experiences!