“Gourmet Burger.”

Cuisines: American, International
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 29 August 2018

Small place in touristy area but well worth it Local beef well prepared and plenty to eat. Nice wine lis5 and variety on menu if nice entrees are your desire. Limited menu and sides but quality prep.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

We sat on the deck and enjoyed a quiet breakfast (it was during the week). I had the crepes and they were the best I've ever had. My husband had the "Daily Creation" and it was amazing. Local product is evident in the food they use. My son had waffles & bacon. He ordered a second order of bacon because he liked it so much!! We had a very nice waitress and really enjoyed our time there.

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

Food, wine, and service is fantastic. Napa Valley restaurant level. If you like great food and exellent wine pairings, this is your place. Can't wait to return soon.

Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

This was an amazing take on a breakfast staple. All the ingredients were of quality. I chose the potatoes for my side. You can see the beautifully prepared dish in the photo I attached. You’d be really happy with the selection on their menu. This place is definitely worth a try if you’re up by Canal Park.

Reviewed 20 August 2018

We stopped here on the first night of our vacation to the area. They have Wednesday wine nite with select $5 wines from the menu. We loved the elote (Mexican street corn), smoked gouda mac n cheese, wedge salad (should have had bleu cheese, though!). Our waiter, Mark, was fun to interact with.

1  Thank UpperMidwestUma