1,520 results
All reviews rooftop pool lake superior family suite bridge view every evening make your own waffles within walking distance first floor other hotels location is great great place to stay canal park area wonderful hotel the breakfast area fire pit free breakfast
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife, daughter and I stayed here for my wife's birthday. We have stayed here many times over the years and always have a nice stay. I definitely like how the breakfast buffet area has improved and how the staff made sure that the food was stocked. Same for the s'mores in the evening. The staff would make sure there where clean roasting forks and supplies for everyone. The room though was disappointing. I believe it was room 236. It looked like it has not been updated in years. There was no exhaust fan in the bathroom and the vent needed cleaning in the bathroom. On the cement ceiling by the balcony it appeared to be phosphorus material. I didn't touch it as I didn't want it going airborn. All in all, it was comfortable and for the price I would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Kelsey B, Assistant Director of Guest Services at The Inn on Lake Superior, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Paul B,

Thank you for choosing the Inn on Lake Superior as the destination for your wife's birthday! It's good to hear that you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast, nightly s'mores, and great customer service. Please accept our apology for your room that didn't meet your needs. All of our rooms have been updated since 2015, and we are currently in the process of cleaning our balconies and brick exterior of the natural wear and tear that comes from being so close to the lake. I'm glad you would like to stay with us again. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This hotel has the best location. We could walk or ride bikes to everything. Our room was very nice with a deck and a beautiful view of Lake Superior. Jess is a very sweet employee there and even brought champagne and chocolate to our room during our stay. We had a wonderful weekend! I would recommend this hotel to anyone planning a Duluth trip.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ournaberhood

Dear ournaberhood,

Thank you for choosing the Inn on Lake Superior! We're so glad you had a wonderful time in Duluth enjoying our convenient location, complimentary bikes and views of Lake Superior. Also, it's good to hear that Jess' great customer service was a memorable part of your stay. We hope you'll be back to visit us again soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is honestly the best hotel in the city. The staff is incredible, the facilities are always clean, the beds are beyond comfortable, the location is ideal. It is perfection, we look forward to our stays with every visit! I recommend it to as many people as I can!

Room Tip: The lake side rooms have incredible and breathtaking views of Lake Superior
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Dear _pmneadeau,

Thank you so much for staying with us! We're happy to hear that our location, amenities, and great customer service fit your needs perfectly. Thank you for your wonderful recommendation. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 5 September 2018

My girlfriends and I go to Duluth every summer and always stay at the Inn. It's location is so convenient for all activities and shopping, and the view of Lake Superior is amazing.
This year we had the pleasure of having Alma wait on us as we checked in. We wanted to pay for the room in advance and wanted to split it 4 ways. We all had gift cards for part of the cost and paid with credit cards for the rest. Alma was very patient and accommodating, even though it was busy.
Our room was very clean and room service brought up 2 extra deck chairs so we could all sit outside together. We won't stay anywhere else!!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Kelsey B, Assistant Director of Guest Services at The Inn on Lake Superior, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2018

Dear Sheri C,

Thank you so much for staying with us and for the great review! We're so glad you and your girlfriends enjoyed your stay from start to finish. Also, it's good to hear that Alma provided great customer service, and we will be sure to share your comments with her. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 5 September 2018

Fantastic hotel. Id recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a place to stay in Duluth. Its always clean and well kept. The pools are perfect, and the hotel is quiet. My husband loves that the hotel has a balcony he can sit on. Also the smores at night provided by the hotel are a fun touch. Its a little spendy to stay here, but its worth it.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Kelsey B, Assistant Director of Guest Services at The Inn on Lake Superior, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

Dear Travelers218,

Thank you so much for your recommendation! It means a lot to us to be your trustworthy home away from home while you explore Duluth. We hope to see you again soon!