“Unique, delicious brunch”

Price range: US$5 - US$29
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Fresh American cuisine featuring classic comfort foods with a contemporary touch, local beer, extensive wine and whiskey menus, handcrafted cocktails, and the best fries in town. Serving weekend brunch 10am-3pm, featuring gourmet twists on breakfast classics. Lunch from 11am-4pm Monday through Friday, dinner from 4pm-10pm Monday through Thursday and from 4pm-11pm on Friday and Saturday.
Reviewed 4 September 2018

My mom and I absolutely loved the food and setting for our Sunday brunch. My mom truly enjoyed the breakfast sandwich with the bacon cheddar biscuits. Her comment, "They really know how to scramble eggs." I devoured the turkey, avocado sandwich. The herb aoili made the sandwich truly unique and delicious. The fries were perfectly cooked and crisp.

Sara R, General Manager at Zeitgeist Arts Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

Yay! We are so glad you and your mom enjoyed our atmosphere and our tasty brunch dishes. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and we hope to see you in for brunch again soon.

Reviewed 1 August 2018

We ate dinner at Zeitgeist two weeks ago on a Saturday. I almost ordered the Salade Nicoise but noticed that the recipe included kalamata olives which are Greek olives! A true Salade Nicoise, which is a French salad from Nice and Provence, will ONLY use OIL CURED OLIVES, which render a totally different and wonderful taste. A common brand of those olives is Cento, which I have purchased at grocery stores, & Trader Joe's has its own brand! The Salade Nicoise is a huge hit with the right olives. I would love to see Zeitgeist make the change, which would appeal to many people, including us!

Sara R, General Manager at Zeitgeist Arts Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2018

Hi Martha,

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding the olives we use on our Salad Nicoise. We will be sure to pass this along to our chefs.

Reviewed 26 July 2018

We really enjoyed our Sunday breakfast at Zeitgeist Arts Cafe. The decor is very chic and modern and comfortable. Our food was very fresh and our dishes artfully presented to us. The french toast on the Lake Superior Bakehouse Brioche was delicious and the berries very fresh, topped with the maple syrup was divine. It was a large portion and paired perfectly with the omelet of the day which was full of bacon and cheese. The eggs were extremely fluffy and fresh. Service was top notch and very pleasant. This is an establishment worth your time when visiting in Duluth!

2  Thank sweetmnmama
Sara R, Owner at Zeitgeist Arts Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2018

Thank you so much for the great review! We truly never get sick of hearing awesome things like this and we are so glad you enjoyed your experience. We hope you visit us again soon!

Reviewed 22 July 2018

This place was phenomenal! The waitress took special care with ensuring the food I ordered met my food allergy issues. We all agreed she would make an excellent manager. I ordered the walleye sandwich and it was delicious. I would definitely order it again. All four of us were very pleased with the food we ordered. It was a fabulous experience and I would go there again in a heartbeat. Highly recommended. A must-do.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Nice place to go as a couple or with friends for cocktails and artistic food choices. Great mood lighting and street view in downtown. Arthouse cinema downstairs.

Sara R, General Manager at Zeitgeist Arts Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Best,

Been to Zeitgeist Arts Cafe? Share your experiences!