“Delicious”

OMC Smokehouse
Ranked #3 of 284 Restaurants in Duluth
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

Start with the beef fat fries and wings. This gives a good overview of the deliciousness to follow. The smoked OMC platter gives you a portion of oink, moo and cluck. Pick one or all of the sauces as each is good in its own way. The Smoked chicken is tender and smoky. The bacon and blue cheese potato salad has plenty of flavor, expected with the blue cheese. The collard greens are cooked nicely with a smoky flavor. Tail of the Pig? Who has room.

Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

We ate here on a Thursday around 3 pm. It was not crowded initially but there was a decent sized crowd by the time we left. I had the St. Louis style ribs. You put your own sauce on the dry rubbed ribs. All of their sauces were delicious. I had a side of carbs (man n cheese). So good! My son had the brisket and hubs went for the pulled pork. Everything was great. Our server was high energy and really made it fun to eat there. I'm not from around here but the neighborhood seemed a little funky to me. Go eat at OMC. You will like it.

Reviewed 17 September 2018

Everything I've ordered here is delicious. This past time I got the brisket wrap with beef fat fries. Yes, I just said beef. fat. fries. Add a Kayak Kolsch from Lake Superior Brewing and a few bites of my friends blue cheese potato salad. HEAVEN!

Reviewed 16 September 2018

This restaurant is real simple - it is about the main meal food. As proof, they do not serve dessert. The environment is clean and nice, but you will focus on what is on your plate. While everything emphasizes meat, one vegan friend had a very nice meal as well. Another non-land meat dish, the catfish & fries was fresh and delicious - but the fries were prepared with beef fat, and the flavor was superior.

Reviewed 15 September 2018

The OMC Smokehouse also offers fish, as well as pork, beef and chicken. Don't dress up. This is a fun, noisy experience, eat outside or in, and "pig out" on really well prepared smoked meats. It's a good choice for young and old.

Been to OMC Smokehouse? Share your experiences!