“O.M.G”

OMC Smokehouse
Ranked #3 of 284 Restaurants in Duluth
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Reviewed 17 September 2018

Everything I've ordered here is delicious. This past time I got the brisket wrap with beef fat fries. Yes, I just said beef. fat. fries. Add a Kayak Kolsch from Lake Superior Brewing and a few bites of my friends blue cheese potato salad. HEAVEN!

Reviewed 16 September 2018

This restaurant is real simple - it is about the main meal food. As proof, they do not serve dessert. The environment is clean and nice, but you will focus on what is on your plate. While everything emphasizes meat, one vegan friend had a very nice meal as well. Another non-land meat dish, the catfish & fries was fresh and delicious - but the fries were prepared with beef fat, and the flavor was superior.

Reviewed 15 September 2018

The OMC Smokehouse also offers fish, as well as pork, beef and chicken. Don't dress up. This is a fun, noisy experience, eat outside or in, and "pig out" on really well prepared smoked meats. It's a good choice for young and old.

Reviewed 15 September 2018

I knew this area was famous for smoked fish, but I didn't know what to expect from a full blown smokehouse and bbq place, and boy was I pleasantly surprised. It is a very popular spot and you may have to wait awhile for a table, but it is worth it. You start right off with pork rinds and a selection of four house made dipping sauces. All of them are excellent. I had the OMC plate which is a choice of three of their smoked meats and two sides. The chicken was juicy and had just the right amount of smoke, the brisket was delicious with a nice smoke ring and the ribs were just ready to fall off the bone. I had collard greens and my server recommended the Korean sauce which is not on the menu, and it was outstanding on those collards. It added some heat and asian notes. The potato salad was fairly bland, I probably wouldn't order it again. Lots of local beers are available here and the restaurant has lots of energy and great staff. You don't want to miss this place

Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

Went here with our family, party of 5, and everyone had something different that was delicious! I had the smoked salmon salad and other than wishing I could have more salmon, it was fantastic. Ribs, brisket, and sweet potato sides were great. Husband devoured his OMC burger. And I appreciated the organic brewed green tea! Best part was the free s’mores kits to enjoy over a couple of bonfires outside in the cute little outdoor area. Highly recommend for all!

Been to OMC Smokehouse? Share your experiences!