“Amazing brisket!!”

OMC Smokehouse
Ranked #3 of 284 Restaurants in Duluth
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Best ever brisket!! But the pulled pork was bland, the ribs were dry (but good flavour and well rubbed) and the duck fat fries were a little soggy and lacked flavour. They brought another plate of the fries and they were more fresh but not fantastic.

Good beer selection (cans only)

The service was pretty great! Thank You!

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Service was excellent. Food was more than amazing! The smells were an added bonus. Very busy at lunchtime on the weekend so get there a few ministers before it opens.

Reviewed 30 July 2017

Everyone starts with a plate of fresh fried pork rinds. Who would have thought? I could have eaten more of those, very good.

What a cute smokehouse and off the beaten path of vacationers.
We had the delicious brisket, it was fork tender and mouthwatering. Highly recommend!

I had coleslaw as one my sides, it was quite tasty. My other side was macaroni and cheese, I make better at home so didn't finish it. I was rather disappointed with this side

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

Good BBQ... Inventive food. Pork rinds with four OMC prepared BBQ sauces served as a complimentary starter. My personal favs are the creamy ranch with horseradish and the chipotle cilantro sauce. My husband had the ribs found them very smoky and meaty. I had the Korean BBQ spicy chicken sandwich. Real heat but lots of flavour. The sides were generous in portion and tasty. OMC serves local Craft beers in a very trendy environment. The wait staff were great extremely attentive. Nice to see a business attempting to rebuild this area of West Duluth. We will be back.

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

A large group of me and my friends stopped.in Duluth after a trip to the BWCA and decided to visit OMC. The inside seating was very small so we ended up sitting out on their gravel patio which was pretty nice thanks to the setting.and the weather.

The cook came out to seat us and greet us and was VERY detailed in the style on history of the type of bbq that OMC presented.

Along with a wonderful selection of food, they had a good amount of quality local brews.

I ended up getting the brisket (amazing) with some pulled chicken (decent), the duck fat fries (not what I expected taste wise but good with the sauce), and the sweet potato bake (amazing).

Overall a good dinner and experience. I would.venture to say that the experience would be less enjoyable if we were forced to split up and sit inside or if the weather was bad outside after we were seated.

1  Thank Drifter123go

Been to OMC Smokehouse? Share your experiences!