“Great food, great people!”

Dueling Chefs smoke-n-grille
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Effingham
Price range: US$5 - US$12
Description: We are a foodtruck specializing in pit BBQ and artisnal sausages and specialty sandwiches.
Reviewed 28 November 2016

We love Dueling Chefs! They have been wonderful to work with from hiring their food truck to ordering a catering meal. Meals are consistent and they are very flexible to meet your needs may it be a small party or a large party. Delicious BBQ!

Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

I was amazed at the flavor. I had the the wonderful privilege of having their food all 3 meals this past Saturday. There is nothing I wouldn't order and I heard nothing but praise all weekend. Billy and Theresa poor their heart and soul into their creations and it shows. Next year I won't need to bring any food to the event and only eat off their menu!