“Inspired Asian Cuisine”

Add it.
Vientiane Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 24 Restaurants in Crystal
Reviewed 23 June 2018

Enjoyed a delicious Asian dinner at this restaurant which features Laotian, Thai, Vietnamese, and Chinese selections on their menu. We started with an order of spring rolls and egg rolls which were both excellent and served with piquant dipping sauces. Likewise, an app of oyster wings was superb and very messy. The seafood pho, a generous portion, was also wonderful. We shared an entrée of beef and potatoes, served with rice, and it was scrumptious. The attractive restaurant was clean and our server was delightful. We took home half of the pho and half of the spring rolls which we finished off the next day.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 17 July 2016

I ordered takeout (2nd time) and threw it away when I got home.

I walked in and there was a human hair ball in the entryway and I stuck to the floor. Food pieces everywhere...just dirt and grime on everything.

The place has defiantly gone down hill from the first time I ordered.

I can't imagine what the kitchen looks like. Paid for my food, and it went in the garbage.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

We arrived at closing time (accidentally) to buy take out and the family was so nice and gracious and offered to stay late to make food just for us. We ordered yellow curry, rad na, and pad see ew with spring rolls. All the food was fresh, tasty, and beautiful. Highly recommend Vientiane in Crystal, MN near Minneapolis for great Thai food!

Date of visit: June 2016