“Could use an update but best pizza around.”
Review of Pizza Flame

Pizza Flame
Ranked #3 of 73 Restaurants in Coon Rapids
Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

If you're looking for a glamorous pizza place this is not it. But it's been in business since 1978 and it knows it's Pizza. My family has been going to this place for a long time the staff is friendly the environment reminds me of an 80s Pizza Dive. But if you're looking for awesome Pizza I recommend this place.

Reviewed 22 August 2016

We've been going to this Pizza Flame for so many years I hardly dare think about it.. (Actually more that 30 for sure.) It has changed owners at least a couple of times since we've been going there, but they have always kept the same recipes for pizzas and garlic toast which are all wonderful. Anyone who grew up in Fargo ND in 50's, 60's & 70's will remember the world renowned "Broadway Pizza Shop". Well, this place reminds me of that product. They also serve gluten free pizza which works for us.

Reviewed 11 August 2016

This little restaurant is in a run down strip mall and is in need of a little updating (several booths have ripped cushions). That said, I've never gotten bad food here. I usually get the spaghetti with meat sauce. Have also had the lasagna and pizza. Always very tasty. Note: service can sometimes be a little slow.

Reviewed 1 August 2016

They could be a lot better if they start up a Friday night special like double meat, double cheese, and double sauce. Charge like $13.99! THEY WOULD DESTROY THE NEARBY MARKET! L.D.

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

This has been "our spot" forever. We have used the large room annually for my sisters 11/1 birthday. Now at 50, mom @ 90, it's harder to gather us - so we order in. Pizza Flame has never waivered in the amazing pizza it has served for literally decades, + the mega slices of crusty chesse bread, you can't loose! Don't go looking for $5.00 pizza. This is good stuff, no twins win specials. Pizza Hut is good enough to stand on its own.

Been to Pizza Flame? Share your experiences!