“Bread-baklava =Best”

Add it.
Filfillah
Price range: US$6 - US$17
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Description: Authentic middle eastern food prepared by our Turkish and Egyptian chefs. Scratch kitchen with large portions. This is a must check out restaurant in the Minneapolis area. We are a destination for many travelers.
Reviewed 15 October 2016 via mobile

Came here with family - including two young granddaughters. We started with an appetizer platter, mixed meat platters and finished with baklava. All was fresh and tasty. A place I have to return to next time I'm in town.

There are newer reviews for Filfillah

Reviewed 15 October 2016

Do not hesitate to go to this restaurant, it is simply wonderful! The best Mediterranean and Turkish food I've ever eaten. The food was extremely delicious. From their homemade Turkish bread, to the smokey delicious Baba Ghanouj and hummus it was all superb. Their falafel was AMAZING. The meats were perfectly cook, and the rice and veggies were flavorful and oh so good. But what really made our dinner even better was the hospitality of the owner and staff of the restaurant. When they found out it was our first time there, they went overboard to make us feel welcomed. They gave us each a free piece of Baklava and Turkish coffee, what a perfect way to end a delicious meal. I will definitely be back to Filfillah and I highly recommend that you give them a shot, you will not be disappointed that you did!

1  Thank Lobobby
Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

Authentic middle eastern food ( unless mom made it), the Turkish bread comes hot and DELICIOUS! Crispy outside pipping hot tender yum on the inside ( and I'm not a bread person).

Generous portions, service outstanding , spacious..., great quality for the price- I shall be back! It's worth the long drive!

The only thing I did was ordered the plate of shawarma , so two sides I ordered Greek salad and hummus.

So I got a LOT of hummus- delicious anyway- should have ordered a different side had I known I was going to get it to start ( like you get chips and salsa at a Mexican restaurant ).

Reviewed 28 June 2016

The food excellent, a lot of flavor, authentic, good friendly service, suggest the hummus and lamb, will return for sure

Reviewed 17 June 2016 via mobile

I love this place!! Excellent quality of food. Everything on the menu is absolutely delicious. Very reasonable prices for menu items with an ample amount of food.