“Good place for lunch after Paisley Park tour ”
Review of Houlihan's

Houlihan's
Ranked #1 of 53 Restaurants in Chanhassen
Price range: US$11 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 16 October 2018 via mobile

Above average food, good service, reasonably priced. Much needed for a hungry family and only a few minutes from Paisley Park.

Reviewed 15 October 2018

I have eaten here on average about once every three weeks. I have never been disappointed in my meal choice. Their happy hour offering is wonderful both in terms of beverage and eat selections. I don't care what you choose to eat, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

While traveling we try to eat fairly light meals. We were able to do that tonight. I had a chicken power salad with fruit and goat cheese. The cheese was so smooth it melted in my mouth . The service was very good and the entire staff were very friendly. Houlihan's would be a go to place if we lived in the area.

Reviewed 5 October 2018

Friendly service. Several meals here, all good. Hamburger, chicken fettuccine, sweet potato fries, walleye fish. Great service. Good prices.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 4 October 2018

Looking for a dinner spot on our way home from work. Hoolahan's seemed like a safe bet. We had to wait a bit to be seated (no reservation on a TH evening, who knew). Out of the entire place the 2 of us were seated next to a large party of 20, and our poor waitress had to take care of them as well as our table and several others. My order got messed up but by the time it arrived I would of eaten anything. My husband's meal the French Dip was delicious, my burger...a disappointment

Date of visit: September 2018