“Great Food”

Spirits Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #7 of 11 Restaurants in Carlton
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Reviewed 10 July 2017

We were on our way from a stay up on Crane Lake and stopped for lunch July 4th, 2017.
They had a hamburger special $6.50 for any hamburger and fries. My husband and I had the Mushroom Swiss which was huge. It is a busy little place. My husband has stopped before with his fishing buddies and has always had good food.

Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

So, we were very hungry and thirsty after traveling for several hours. Hey, this place is close to the motel, why not...
Well, we ordered and the waitress said, sorry we are out of hamburger. So I'll have the special. Sorry, we are out of the special. So I ordered steak and eggs. She came back to the table and said, sorry we are out of the chopped steak...so I ordered chicken wings. They were so smothered in bad bbq sauce, I could not even taste the wings. I needed a drink of beer to wash it down. The tap beer was warm...oh and they were out of some tap beer as well. I paid my tab (reluctantly)
As the waitress said I'm sorry, for the last time. I still left a tip, but not a good one.
Worst dining experience I've had in recent memory.
Stop here if you like warm beer and crappy food..

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

We eat here every time we can. Staff is friendly and the food is great. Ask about their specials -- we have also enjoyed the burgers.

Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

We made arrangements for a large group and confirmed multiple times. Service was a disappointment to say the least. Last of our group (4 people) waited 50 minutes for food. Long after others had eaten, paid and LEFT. We were offered a lousy 25% discount. STAY AWAY!!! FAR FAR AWAY...

Reviewed 18 July 2016

went for breakfast on a sunday morning and no problem getting a seat. breakfast came quick and everything was cooked to order,hot and was very good, water glass did get empty but was refilled fast after request!