“Seriously???”
Review of Spirits Restaurant & Bar - CLOSED

Spirits Restaurant & Bar
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

So, we were very hungry and thirsty after traveling for several hours. Hey, this place is close to the motel, why not...
Well, we ordered and the waitress said, sorry we are out of hamburger. So I'll have the special. Sorry, we are out of the special. So I ordered steak and eggs. She came back to the table and said, sorry we are out of the chopped steak...so I ordered chicken wings. They were so smothered in bad bbq sauce, I could not even taste the wings. I needed a drink of beer to wash it down. The tap beer was warm...oh and they were out of some tap beer as well. I paid my tab (reluctantly)
As the waitress said I'm sorry, for the last time. I still left a tip, but not a good one.
Worst dining experience I've had in recent memory.
Stop here if you like warm beer and crappy food..

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

We eat here every time we can. Staff is friendly and the food is great. Ask about their specials -- we have also enjoyed the burgers.

Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

We made arrangements for a large group and confirmed multiple times. Service was a disappointment to say the least. Last of our group (4 people) waited 50 minutes for food. Long after others had eaten, paid and LEFT. We were offered a lousy 25% discount. STAY AWAY!!! FAR FAR AWAY...

Reviewed 18 July 2016

went for breakfast on a sunday morning and no problem getting a seat. breakfast came quick and everything was cooked to order,hot and was very good, water glass did get empty but was refilled fast after request!

Reviewed 2 February 2016

At 9:00 PM this eatery was quiet. A few locals with family is always a good sign. The spagetti was good, and a very large portion, but the meatballs, though excellent, could have been heated a little longer. I would eat here again.