“Won't be back”
Review of Spirits Restaurant & Bar - CLOSED

Spirits Restaurant & Bar
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Reviewed 9 September 2014 via mobile

Went in for burger night. The food came out one plate at a time- for 4 people over 45 minutes. In for about 90 min. Staring at everyone else eat was awkward to say the least. Could hear staff sweating at each other. The wrong food came out three times- entirely wrong meal. Everything was sticky and no one seamed to care about anything. A failing business. Not returning.

6  Thank JackieMN1006

Reviewed 13 July 2014

We were staying at Black bear and wanted to go to the steak house ..we were told almost a 2 hour wait so decided to go here..it is not at same lever as the Casino's steak house but is an affordable roadside diner My brother in law and I each had prime rib that was nicely seasoned and tender if OVERDONE for me ( the rare was more like Medium) ..I just considered it a steak and was happy he asked for his medium and it was only a bit more done than mine..they did make good basic drinks ( gin & tonic, Rum & coke, Gimlet)the salad was basic but good, the hashbrowns I had were very good my wife raved about her meatloaf sandwich and her sister loved the burger said it was well done with a nice grill crust on it the service was fine if informal.

3  Thank MinnScooter
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Great place for new ppl tourism. Great chef mike easaman. Definitely a stop to make on your travel plan.

Reviewed 3 May 2014

I went with 3 kids and myself my server did a great job and tried to help with my youngest that was not very happy. Couldn't believe how cheap my bill and the food was amazing

1  Thank Anndavis81
Reviewed 1 May 2014

While staying in the hotel next door my business associate and I went to have dinner and drinks at the Spirit. When we arrived we decided to sit at the bar. The male bar tender came pretty promptly and delivered our drinks swiftly. We asked if they served food at the bar and he said yes. Then he disappeared. I thought maybe he would think to give us menus since we asked about food. The place was not busy. Not sure if the employee was new or just under experienced but completely lacked any idea of customer service. Had to ask a waitress several times if we could get our bill as the bartender was never around. I did notice him serving other customers who maybe seemed to be regulars or just more up his alley. I suggest the buffet at the near by casino.

1  Thank duztb