“Lack of customer service.”
Review of Spirits Restaurant & Bar - CLOSED

Spirits Restaurant & Bar
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Reviewed 1 May 2014

While staying in the hotel next door my business associate and I went to have dinner and drinks at the Spirit. When we arrived we decided to sit at the bar. The male bar tender came pretty promptly and delivered our drinks swiftly. We asked if they served food at the bar and he said yes. Then he disappeared. I thought maybe he would think to give us menus since we asked about food. The place was not busy. Not sure if the employee was new or just under experienced but completely lacked any idea of customer service. Had to ask a waitress several times if we could get our bill as the bartender was never around. I did notice him serving other customers who maybe seemed to be regulars or just more up his alley. I suggest the buffet at the near by casino.

1  Thank duztb

Reviewed 25 September 2013 via mobile

Love the hot turkey sandwiches! Prices are reasonable and other dishes are good as well. Defiantly would go again.

Reviewed 14 September 2013

I've been here a few times and been happy every time. They serve breakfast all day. Decent service with decent prices.

1  Thank Jimbobsq67
Reviewed 22 July 2013 via mobile

I was staying at the hotel next door, walked over. Every night special was a pitcher and a 12" pizza for $10. I had an expectation of a cheap frozen supermarket pizza, but no!!!!! A loaded with cheese, and meat, freshly prepared pizza. It tasted great, and the waitress was awesome. The menu has several reasonably priced items. Stop by and give it a try!

Anna R, Public Relations Manager at Spirits Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2013

Thank you and please come again!!

Reviewed 5 October 2012

We have been going to Spirits on Fridays as we've enjoyed their fish special for sometime. The last few times we noticed a change. Besides being a resturaunt/bar the servers are very friendly. Tonight we were there again for our Friday night outing. Well manager was our server, she had asked us how it was going and offered a drink....I did ask if they had a particular drink and she realized out of ingredient that was on restock list supposedly for last few weeks....so of course I was disappointed immediately. She said hang on a few minutes...sent someone down to local establishment and retrieved ingredient. To my amazement I had my favorite drink once again. We then asked about fish and she had piece cooked up prior to ordering meal....was not to our liking but hey that happens...we still ordered other food which was great. She really went way out of her way too please us. I feel she deserves a big pat on back for what she did. Yes will will visit again and mention to others what she has done for us. Thank You very much Susan.

1  Thank Lillian M