See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 July 2017

Equal to midprice chain hotels at half the price, excellent bed, immaculate room and bath, large room, flat screen (small), wifi, cable. Would recommend without hesitation. Good basic overnight, not fancy but very well kept. Mini frig and microwave. Pets are accepted conditioned on approval.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank AnnieS56601
Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

Great value for the price. Super clean. Older hotel with lots of parking. Rooms are huge and very well maintained. Bed was very comfortable, we slept great. Staff are very friendly and helpful. Pet Friendly. Did I mention how clean it is!

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank D2318SMrandyc
Reviewed 12 December 2016 via mobile

I got caught in some poor driving conditions in the evening and needed to get off the roads. I was traveling from NC for the holidays with my two little dogs. I called to see if they had availability for me and my dogs and the gentleman kindly got me in a room. I felt he was very accommodating and understanding of my no longer familiarity with driving under these conditions. In the morning he even pumped up my tires to proper pressure for the cold and let it unthaw in their garage. What a kind gesture and service over and beyond. A must stay if you would like to be treated like a person rather than a customer. A homey little place, clean, and just what you need to have an unexpected overnight stay or any stay.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank jc1cchell2
Reviewed 19 August 2016

The room was very big and it was clean. The owners were very nice & accommodating. As a woman travelling alone, I felt very safe there. It has easy access from the highway and is close to everything in Cannon Falls. I have family in Cannon Falls and I will be back.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank ddreiling
Reviewed 19 July 2016

The couple that owns and runs this motel are very nice and accommodating. The rooms are spacious and clean. Some of the knick knacks are dusty but certainly not a deal breaker. The shower was clean, good water pressure and temp in the shower, which was much appreciated after a long day of being a vendor at the Wine and Art Festival.
We appreciated the non-smoking rooms, two queen beds, mini fridge, microwave, flat screen tv, table and chairs to eat at in the room.
We would definitely stay here again.
We rated down from excellent for the lack of online reservations and confirmation, dusty knick knacks, evidence of moisture in paint in shower area, lack of shampoo, wet bath mat, and hard, hard beds.

Date of stay: July 2016