“Yummy”

Carbone's Pizzeria
Ranked #71 of 133 Restaurants in Burnsville
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

I love the pizza from Carbones. Everytime I come home for a visit it is a must have! I have been to several different locations and the pizza is always the same. But the locations are very different. This location is very out dated and could really use some renovations. But I was there for the pizza and it didn't disappoint!

Date of visit: September 2016

Reviewed 13 February 2016 via mobile

This place has two for ones...need I say more? By the way, Carbone's, as a chain, is always a yummy pizza.

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed 2 February 2016

It's not the classiest joint, but you're not coming here for a fine dining experience. While it seems like just a sports bar with regulars, the food is actually choice. The pastas are solid entries, and the nightly specials always offer good value. 2 for 1 drink specials frequently as well.

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed 6 October 2015 via mobile

We've always had great pizza here.....crispy and hot. We often have it delivered and it's usually there in about a 1/2 hour

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed 11 September 2015

A Co-Worker and Myself order from here and picked up and we went here because it was close and there was other things besides Pizza on the menu . I ordered a Burger with onion rings ... the Burger was Dry with no Flavor the Bread was Soggy from the pickles they laid underneath the burger. and the onion rings I have never had anything so greasy in my Life McDonalds was better than this. My co-worker ordered a chicken wrap she asked for no blue cheese and for ranch instead she still had blue cheese on it she also ordered Mozzerella Sticks. and they were just as Greasy as the onion rings the batter on both were Actually the Same we Will never Never eat here again it was a waste of money

Date of visit: September 2015