“Service was so poor we didn't even eat!”

Broadway Bar & Pizza
Ranked #20 of 59 Restaurants in Brooklyn Park
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 21 July 2017

My family and I went to Broadway Bar and Pizza today, to celebrate a family birthday. We walked in the door and waited to be seated. One of the employees (the only one we ever saw in the virtually empty restaurant) told us he'd be with us in just a minute. Five minutes later, we asked him if we could just seat ourselves, since he was busy behind the bar. He raised his voice at us and said "Did you not hear me? I told you I would seat you shortly as I'm busy". We walked out immediately and went to the Broadway Bar and Pizza in Champlin - MUCH better service!!

1  Thank amyfW3484RV

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Always love the pizza, but previously had problems with the service. Yesterday the service was great. Very attentive, even was introduced to the new manager. Glad to have the restaurant in the neighborhood.

Reviewed 3 May 2017

There were four couples from our connect group and we met here for dinner!!

We had a good time and our wait staff was very efficient and friendly...and we all enjoyed our meal of pizzas and salads!! One of my husband's favorite places...he would always eat there on his lunch break when they had their salad bar setup!! :)

Reviewed 23 April 2017

My daughter, son in law and me came here on a Tuesday just to try it out, we usually go to the one over in Crystal, but anyway when we got there they had BINGO!!! We play bingo for about two hours didn't win anything but had a great time , the food taste fresh and the beer was pretty good and the price is very reasonable, I highly recommend this location

Reviewed 12 April 2017

Excellent Pizza and pasta, full-service bar and space for larger groups. A local favorite and rightly so!