“Thirty years of pizza fandom”
Review of Rocky Rococo

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Rocky Rococo
Ranked #15 of 59 Restaurants in Brooklyn Park
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

I discovered Rocky's in college and l loved it then. I am glad to see there is still one location in the Minneapolis-St. Paul area. It is still as good as it was then. Delicious.

Reviewed 1 March 2017

I come back again and again to Rocky Rococo. Love their pizza. The sauce has zip to it.
If you are looking for great deep-dish pizza, this is the place for you!

Reviewed 1 July 2016

Rocky's is a special place for my wife & I. Sure wish the place was a lot closer. They have a a wide variety of pizza slices and they continue to take pride is serving pizza with good portions of toppings. Salad bar and be hit or miss but tends to better stocked at lunch time.

Reviewed 22 May 2016

This Pizza restaurant is one of my favorites. I'll drive out of my way to eat here. I usually get their deep dish pizza but they do have a thin crust pizza on the menu as well. We had the meat lovers pizza during our last visit and it was fantastic. There was a generous amount of toppings and cheese. The bread sticks are amazing as well. This pizza store is definitely worth a try.

Reviewed 21 April 2016 via mobile

What a great, great pizza! Stopped by for lunch today since it was close by to my errands today, hadn't been in a couple years since it isn't close to home. I used to go all the time in La Crosse WI. The deep dish pizza, sold by the slice, brought back great memories. It is just a unique, great pizza. I only wish there were more of these restaurants around the Minneapolis area.