“Great pizza”
Review of Sammy Perrella's - CLOSED

Sammy Perrella's
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 4 June 2015 via mobile

In my opinion the best pizza in the north metro. The Sammys Special is my favorite. Spaghetti and Meatballs is also a favorite. Watch the ballgame while sitting in the bar. Pick up a frozen pizza to take home.

Date of visit: June 2015

Reviewed 3 June 2015

The pizza sauce had almost no flavor. Maybe they are still catering to 1950's customers who were used to bland food. The meat (particularly the Italian sausage and the Canadian bacon) tasted 'off'. Not good. The price of the pizza was about 20% more than other places in BPark and had about 35% less topping. Some pieces along the edge had no topping because the skimpy ingredients couldn't be stretched enough to cover them. It would have been a poor value even if it had tasted good. We also felt that we had to wait longer than we should have for our pizzas.

Date of visit: May 2015
1  Thank janel1746
Reviewed 18 March 2015

Great food, great happy hour specials, great lunch buffet, great SERVICE!!! If you work for Target, don't forget to show your badge for a food discount. We love Sammy's...you will too! :)

Date of visit: March 2015
Reviewed 4 February 2015

For various reasons I ended up at Sammy's for lunch twice in the last week. I like Sammy's pizza and is one of my favorites so I did enjoy that. wings were good, salad bar was good. They had a couple of pasta choices. Both cold, both times.
$10.00 for a buffet is ok but not great. They charge for your beverage so now you are talking over $12.00 for a lunch where you get no service.

speaking of service... today 2/4/15 service was as bad as last week. I asked for a napkin.. 10 minutes later I went and found somebody to get one for me. takes forever to get your check to pay. used plates were not cleared promptly. Last week I thought it was because they were so busy.. today there were 4 or 5 tables so that is not a good excuse.

Date of visit: February 2015
2  Thank amorace
Reviewed 5 December 2014

I have attempted eating hear numberous times and each time I was disappointed. The service was not good and DO NOT EAT inside! It is really run down and the smell of the place is not the best. I am not sure where this idea is coming from that they have good food, I was say mediocre at best.

Date of visit: September 2014