“Best Egg Rolls!!!”

Que Viet Village House
Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

Went here for a lunch. It's been several years since my last visit. The decor is updated & nice but who cares about the decor!? Now their Egg Rolls are something to rave about! They are soooo good!!! You could just eat it as a meal they're so generously proportioned & delicious!! There's plenty of other delectible items to pick & choose from their menu. I recommend this place to anyone looking for great Vietnamese cuisine!

1  Thank MnMaret

Reviewed 10 November 2016

I have been going to Que Viet for many years. As one who grew up in NE Mpls this restaurant was a must go to when I was younger. I was so happy when I moved north of Mpls that there was another location in Brooklyn Center. They undoubtedly have the best egg rolls around and their egg drop soup is great. My husband loves the beef and potatoes. They recently updated the eating area and it's beautiful. A great little place...

Reviewed 13 September 2016

Most the food is good but processed except for their eggrolls which they are noted for, cost a little high for processed food, sit in area needs cleaning and updating.

Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

I always make a point to stop in when I visit the area. Never had egg rolls line them anywhere else. I wish I could get them other places. And the sweet and sour chicken is so good I never try anything else. Been coming here for 15+ years and as long as they're there I'll be by to visit whenever I can.

Reviewed 26 May 2016

I had stopped here once before with my husband when we were in town for work trip. We had the egg rolls and a couple of other dishes that I don't recall the names of. It was all very good. yesterday I was in town by myself and stopped by for some more egg rolls. I tried the special fried rice and was not disappointed! I also thought the crab asparagus soup sounded good. It was not! The broth was supposed to be chicken I thought but it tasted like water that had a few pieces of crab dipped in it. They used some thickener but it was mainly clumped at the bottom of the cup. I would not recommend that soup. Overall I enjoyed the meal. I am anticipating left over rice as the lunch serving size was enough for a snack on my 3 hour drive home and lunch today!