“Awesome noodle soup”

Hiep Thanh BBQ and Deli
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 29 July 2018

Had dinner with my folks here. We all ordered soup (different types of noodle, wonton and beef brisket). The broth was super tasty and flavorful, the brisket was good and not to chewy. The bowl was really large. We also took some roast pork and pork belly home. Service is so so.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

Variety of options including take out specialties. Dishes are typically traditional and flavorful. Special requests are accommodated. Very friendly staff.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I would not recommend this place. The owners wife is rude and needs to be more educated in customer service. I came in today to order a 1/2 duck and she refused to sell me a 1/2 duck because she only had whole ducks available. Note, the menu has a price for an order of a 1/2 duck and no 1/2 ducks will be sold after 2pm; it was 9:45 am. She looked at me as if I was crazy for ordering a half duck. Maybe she needs to be more familiarize with her menu. If you don't want to sell 1/2 a duck then don't advertise it because your are falsifying to try to get consumers into your establishment. This false advertisement will be reported and I hope that this place will be closed. The restaurant deli has remodeled and is a lot smaller than it used to be and I bet the reason is because of the terrible customer service from the wife. No one wants to come back..

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

So a lot of people complained about the lady that works there. As soon as I walked in I treated her with kindness and tons of enthusiasms about eating there and she was the same way back. I enjoyed her. I ordered the bbq pork and duck. Omg did I leave stuffed. It was very good. I'd go again and I'm picky.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 14 January 2017

Went to grab some fresh A barbeque pork. I asked the owner Sam for non fatty portion and he yelled at me. Not very good customer service. His wife is better at customer service. However, the food is good as ever.

Date of visit: January 2017