All reviews courtyard marriott jake's restaurant standard courtyard front desk close to the airport business center shuttle service the staff was friendly and helpful bed was comfortable one night stay free shuttle night's sleep clean hotel parking lot hotel shuttle king room excellent stay
Reviewed 7 August 2018

My family had 3 rooms at Courtyard Bloomington for 2 nights. The stay was wonderful. The rooms were clean-the staff was very friendly & very helpful!!! Everything about the stay was great. Highly recommend staying there.

Room tip: We were on the 5th floor--it was very quiet
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

I always enjoy staying here. The Front Desk is polite and efficient. Rooms are always clean and well appointed. And by far the best part is Ernie in Room Service!!! I'd marry him if I could. Thanks!!!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

Went to the Mall of America and decided to go to the movies. Antonio, an employee at CMX Theater, was so very kind. I had my hands full with drinks and he offered to open the door for me. Before I could answer him, he started walking down the hallway and asked “which theater are you in?” I’m very impressed with the new CMX Theater, the seating, the concessions but most of all, THE STAFF!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

The staff here were always pleasant. They were helpful. We needed to ship some of our purchases home and they helped to find a box and other materials we needed. The room was clean. The bed was super comfy and after a long travel day, it was exactly what we needed. The onsite restaurant had delicious food and room service was quick and friendly. We would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 July 2018

Needing to stay for four nights, we booked a suite and were not disappointed. The furniture, including the bed, was very comfortable. Living room would seat six easily. The extra space was great. The only downside to this room is that the air conditioning in the bedroom was extremely noisy; therefore, we ran it only during the day while we were out, relying on the living room AC at night. The outside temps were in the high 90s and we were comfortable.
Great location, handy to the Mall of America, Edina, and Minneapolis. Be aware that there is highway construction downtown.

Room tip: Rooms on the south side are away from the freeway as well as the airport.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family