All reviews front desk shuttle service restaurant staff nice pool business travel twin cities would highly recommend this hotel bed was comfortable up to date very nice hotel light rail sai driver airport mall ihg elevator
Reviewed 5 May 2017

The hotel is always clean. Service is friendly. (Honey!) The front desk and restaurant staff remember you from your prior stay. Feels like home away from home. And then there's Doug!! He's the awesome shuttle driver that gets you there on time!! Doug is the best!

Room Tip: Female travelers can request the ladies floor. Very nice!
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Patrick B, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Minneapolis - Airport West Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2017

Dear Clair H:
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor for the Crowne Plaza Bloomington. We appreciate your continued patronage and your outstanding rating is helps us recognize our team members for their excellent hospitality. Please know, your review will be shared with Honey, Doug and all of the team members.

I hope your travels bring you back to the area soon and we look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 2 May 2017

The hotel was comfortable as most are anymore. Doug, the shuttle driver, was very accommodating and rearranged his schedule so that I could be on time for an interview. He was friendly and gave some good information about the local area if I were to make it back.

Dear Nick S:
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for the the Crowne Plaza Bloomington. I am happy to read that you enjoyed your stay and that Doug provided excellent service. Additionally, I appreciate the outstanding marks for the entire hotel and I will share your review with all of the team members.

I hope your travels bring you back to the area and we look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 26 April 2017

This hotel used to be a Holiday Inn many years ago and has been beautifully remodeled. The check-in process was fast and friendly. My room was clean and everything was in working order. There was minimal noise from the hall and other rooms. Lunch was buffet style and decent quality with plenty of variety.

My purpose was to attend a two-day conference in this hotel. The main banquet rooms are downstairs. There is a large swimming pool and a hot tub which were popular.

The courtesy van was fast, on time, and convenient for getting to the airport. This hotel is located in an industrial parkway area surrounded by highrise office buildings and is not within easy walking distance of other businesses such as restaurants or shops. It is tricky to get into because the main roads that run by it don't allow access or exit - you have to wind your way around the industrial park.

Room Tip: If you need a quieter room ask for one that isn't around the pool.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Patrick B, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Minneapolis - Airport West Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2017

Dear Anthony C:
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review on TripAdvisor for the Crowne Plaza Bloomington. I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that the conference you attended was successful. It is always nice to hear when our guests like our facilities.

I hope that your travels bring you back to the area again, and we look forward to serving you in the future.

Reviewed 13 April 2017

We ended up staying here due to a missed connecting flight. It turned out to be a gem. From the free airport shuttle and the friendly, helpful staff ro the comfortable bed and quiet room, we were very happy with our stay. It was short due to a very early flight the next morning, so we weren't able to enjoy the free breakfast, but I have no doubt it was as excellent as everything else. If we are ever in the Bloomington area again, I would definitely choose to stay in this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Marilyn167
Patrick B, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Minneapolis - Airport West Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2017

Dear Marilyn167:
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor for the Crowne Plaza Bloomington. I am happy to read that you enjoyed your short stay with us. I know making connections can sometimes be challenging but we are fortunate to meet guests that we might not meet. I appreciate your recommendation and the nice review.

I hope that you visit again and spend time touring the beautiful Minneapolis area.

Reviewed 12 April 2017

For its location, the price was on the high side. It's a large property with lots of space for conferences. The down and up the stairs from parking to hotel lobby is really not convenient.
I found out later that there were multiple conferences going on at this location, thus the price was high. One a normal day, the price is about $50 cheaper per day.

1  Thank Rui W

Dear Rui W:
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor for the Crowne Plaza Bloomington. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and I appreciate the high marks on your survey. Rates do vary based on the occupancy of the hotel and the time of year you travel. Please check our website for the lowest rates.

I hope that your travels bring you back to the area and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Kind regards,