All reviews front desk shuttle service nice pool business travel twin cities would highly recommend this hotel bed was comfortable up to date hotel restaurant very nice hotel pool and hot tub fitness center light rail sai driver airport mall
Reviewed 18 November 2016 via mobile

This is a very good hotel considering the cost. The bed and pillows are excellent and the rooms are clean and nice. Very kind staff, easy parking and a great lobby bar with sensible prices. What more can you ask for?

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank António V
Patrick B, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Minneapolis - Airport West Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2016

Dear Antonio V:
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor for the Crowne Plaza Bloomington. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay. We strive to provide outstanding service and comfortable accommodations. It is especially nice to read that you enjoyed the interaction with the staff.

I hope your travels will bring you to the area again and we look forward to serving you.

Reviewed 17 November 2016

Stayed here 2x now. Excellent service. Valori in the restaurant was excellent. Ashley at the front desk helped me with a package I had delivered. Called to let me know it was there at my request. Even though I couldn't pick it up before she left for the day she let the next shift know about it. The next morning as I was crossing the lobby she called out to ask if I got the package ok. Very personable people. Great place for runners/walkers. Lake Normandale is right down the street. A path around the entire lake. Round trip is 2.75 miles including a lap around the lake. Mall of America is only 20 minutes away as well.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear John A:
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor for the Crowne Plaza Bloomington. I appreciate your continued loyalty and I am delighted that you enjoyed round two. We are very lucky to have great team members and your comment will be shared with all team members. The location of the hotel is ideal for nature walks and great atmosphere for runners.

Thank you again for your feedback and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed 17 November 2016

We encountered a few issues during our stay here, which I did make known. Upon our return home, management reached out to me and offered excellent customer service to attempt to remedy the problem.
One great feature of this hotel is definitely the restaurant/bar. Another is the pool. The rooms on the women's floor--which is secure and a great option for women traveling--were amazing!

Room tip: Women's floor
Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear emeehan:
Thank you for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor for the Crowne Plaza Bloomington. I am sorry that you had issues arise during your stay but it is nice to read that the staff was able to assist you. The women's floor is a favorite for our female travelers and the secure entrance really make you feel at ease.

I am happy read that you enjoyed the Next Reataurant and the Jr. Olympics swimming pool.

Please know your business is important to us and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed 16 November 2016 via mobile

I enjoyed my stay very much! The hotel was very clean and quite considering all the guest checking in and out..the room was perfect! Never slept so good in a hotel room before. The staff was absolutely wonderful and friendly! I will definitely recommend this hotel to friends and family.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Christine J:
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor for the Crowne Plaza Bloomington. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and I appreciate the outstanding rating for all areas of the hotel. I am happy that you had a good night sleep and I appreciate the shout out to the team members working during you stay.

I am so glad that you will recommend the Crowne Plaza Bloomington, thank you so much.

Reviewed 14 November 2016 via mobile

My grand daughter and I stayed here overnite Nov. 11. The king room was updated as well as the great bathroom, walk in glassed shower! We requested away from elevators and 2nd or 3rd floor, done! Lobby was well done, mirrors, fire, fruit on the table, plenty of seating. Price was reasonable for a king, $108 included tax and buffet breakfast...let me tell you about breakfast...large fresh raspberries, and blackberries, pineapple, cantaloupe, pineapple, all fresh homemade yogurt as well as packaged. And for you eaters, eggs, bacon, pancakes, potatoes, cereal, muffins, pastries. Coffee and juice brought to your table! Here is the wonderment!!! The staff running the buffet were the BEST EVER, smiling , offering, asking, tips offered for some Gillato in the mall. Picked up dirty dishes, kept the glasses, cups filled, everything as you were the only one there and they were working for you! Not over the top, but friendly and happy to serve.
I travel extensively, and this hotel has well trained and seemingly happy staff!!! I budget shop, I found the best rate on their website, after checking others! Free parking!
PS there's a great Mexican restaurant on American Dr/blvd, about one mile away...excellent there as well...sorry, name is something Cantino!

Trip type: Travelled with friends