1,258 results
All reviews across the street front desk full kitchen within walking distance parking lot separate bedroom light rail great place to stay home away from home tgi fridays king suite every hour complimentary breakfast pull out couch living area would stay here again shuttle service
Reviewed 28 July 2016

Staff is Friendly to Guests.Inner Staff Drama issues. Shuttle Service was Great. No Rap Music Please. Food, well I have had better with other. Great Location for Mall of America. Indoor Pool. Just wish the Food and Beverage Service was better

1  Thank 474shelleys

Dear 474shelleys,

Thank your for your comments and suggestions I can only assure you that we're taking then under consideration to improve our service and amenities. We definatly are looking forward to see you on your next trip to the area.

Have a great day!

Reviewed 27 July 2016

I was very impressed by this property. From the staff to the room to the breakfasts and dinners offered (M-Th). Plenty of parking and very convenient to everywhere I needed to be for my work. I was here on business for 18 days and really enjoyed my stay!

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear DCNewsMan,

We're glad to hear that our services and amenities earned a 5 start review, we defiantly appreciate it. Thank you for allowing us to make our hotel your Home Away from Home!

See your on your next trip.

Always at your service,

Reviewed 26 July 2016

This was the perfect hotel for us. It is located right across the street from the Mall of America and near other outlet shopping as well. There are a few restaurants right next door so food options were good. The breakfast was good, I would have liked to see more stuff in the evening and maybe an adult beverage offered. Hotel is great although the fitness room is lacking to my liking. Overall, a great place to stay and we would definitely stay there again!

Hi Chad,

We're glad to hear that our hotel was perfect for you and your family! we appreciate your business and we are defiantly looking forward to see you again on your next trip to the area.

Have a great day.

Reviewed 23 July 2016

We spent 2 weeks at this location as our house wasn't ready for our move. We are a family of 5, it was a great experience overall. Staff is very friendly, daily room service was great, and the breakfast was my kids favorite. The Internet service was among my best experiences in any hotel I ever stayed.

Of course the location was perfect!

I would only suggest to increase the diversity of the evening socials, it didn't change my rating as it was a nice surprise that we didn't really expect -a bonus I'd say.

Management response:Responded 25 July 2016

Dear HMME,

Thank you for your 5 start review I'm glade to hear that you enjoyed your stay and the staff!! I will be sure to pass your suggestions and comments to the team here.

Reviewed 23 July 2016

My daughter, Mom & I took a girls trip to the Mall of America. Homewood Suites is right across the street from the mall & was very easy to get to. We parked the car & never got back in it the whole trip! We walked across the hotel parking lot each day to the sky ramp in front of the Ihop. We went up the elevator, across the skywalk, through the mall parking ramp & across the street from the Radisson into the mall---very easy. One night we stayed late at the mall so we went just outside the Marriott (another hotel connected to the mall) and the Homewood Suites shuttle was right there to pick us up. We had a suite with two bedrooms, two baths & a kitchenette/living room. It was very clean, roomy & the beds were very comfortable. The hotel staff were very friendly & helpful. The breakfast was good with many choices such as eggs & ham, pastries & bagels, yogurt & cereal and waffles. We would definitely stay at this hotel again!

Management response:Responded 25 July 2016

Dear krs01,

Thank you for sharing your comments, I'm happy to hear your excellent experience. I will be sure to share your comments with out team here. We defiantly are looking forward for your next stay here!!

Always at your service,