1,119 results
All reviews waffles the breakfast area olive garden hard boiled eggs free breakfast hot tub shower head fridge and microwave business center nice stay front desk staff pool area nice breakfast shuttle service we've stayed free shuttle park and fly
Reviewed 4 May 2018

I stay at this hotel for work often even though it is not the preferred hotel of the company. They are a great value with really nice rooms. Staff is also very efficient getting you in and out. I was just in Miami and looked for a LaQuinta there also and was happy there as well.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed 1 May 2018

Stayed 4 nights. Had to request that our room be cleaned. Considering the price I think a clean room should be included. Staff was not friendly. Room was dusty when we went in and wasn't dusted until I wrote "DUST" in it 2 days later. Then on Friday we went out and when we came back we found our door ajar! The housekeepers were so inept that they left didn't check it. When we confronted the front desk about it, their response basically amounted to "OOPS" and nothing more. The rooms were not quiet. Everything that went on in the hall sounded like it was right next to the bed. Not staying here again and not recommending to anyone.

Room Tip: Choose one in another hotel
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
LQ2011GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Minneapolis Bloomington W, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. I am terribly sorry for the experience that you described regarding the overall cleanliness of the room, the interactions with my team and your door being left ajar. I emailed you yesterday and hope that we get the chance to connect about the experiences that you had over your stay. Thank you again for providing us with your valuable feedback.

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

This was a wonderful motel. Great bargain. Friendly staff. Clean room. Wonderful breakfast. We would definitely stay here again. Also very handy location. Close to restaurants bars shopping Easy area to get around.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 April 2018

My wife, our dog, and I recently stayed at this hotel and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The room and bed were comfortable, the staff was friendly, and the breakfast was very good. While not within walking distance of amenities the hotel is a short drive to restaurants and shopping, including the Mall of America. The hotel also has a shuttle to the Mall of America which we did not try. As is the case with so many properties the rooms have wall heating/air conditioning units that may bother some. I must mention the staff in the breakfast area who were unusually attentive to the needs of the guests. Finally, I also have to comment that La Quinta is truly a dog friendly chain unlike some hotels that only pay lip service to being dog friendly by adding unjustified charges to the room rates.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 April 2018

Rooms and facility were remodeled, clean, and comfortable. A good value compared to peers. Breakfast was very good with a variety of items to chose from. Facility appears to be well maintained. We would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends