1,903 results
All reviews room was clean waffles shuttle driver continental breakfast free shuttle parking lot convenient location front desk staff twin cities motel airport mall cereal fly msp freeway walmart
Reviewed 12 December 2015

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
S8BloomingtonGM, Front Office Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Bloomington/Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2015

Reviewed 9 December 2015

Okay so this is a super 8 right, and usually when I see super 8, I think cheap and super dirty and no thank you. Well this hotel was honestly the best super 8 I've ever stayed in.
We went to the cities for a Seahawks/Vikings game (go hawks!!) and we originally had three people in our group but the one backed out so it ended up just being my boyfriend and me. Well I booked a room in this hotel for a double bed room since we had three but when I went to check into my room I asked if I could just have a king bed room instead since the third wasn't able to make it and she kinda hesitated and said 'well it was an internet booking' and I said that's fine don't worry about it because it wasn't that big of a deal to have an extra bed. I would of been fine with that but she went out of her way and did get us a king room. Let me tell you...that room was phenomenal! I guess it had recently been redone and it even still smelled new!! The floor was a laminate I think but it had a wooden plank look...I've never seen that in an $85 room! The bed was beyond comfortable!! The shower and bathroom was standard, nothing special. It was quiet even though a busy road was right by it. I didn't try the breakfast because we didn't wake up early enough, it only goes til 9. I didn't try their Wi-Fi either. But best of all this hotel was cheap! We're going back to the city in two weeks for another football game and I already booked with this hotel again and even requested the same room :) oh and it's only two short miles from the mall of America!!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

I am so happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you so much for the wonderful review.
I'm glad to see that guests are enjoying the new look of the rooms. We are currently remodeling all of the rooms, each one looking a little different from the next. Our breakfast does run until 9:30am and our wifi is free to use during your stay (just a friendly reminder for your upcoming stay).
I'm glad to see you are coming back and hope you enjoy your future stay with us!

Reviewed 9 December 2015

Hotel was clean, staff was friendly, shuttle bus was on time to take us & pick us up from Mall of America. Breakfast was pretty basic, but area was very clean and staff came out every few minutes to clean and refill stations as needed.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you for your review about your recent stay with us.
I'm glad to see that you were able to utilize our free shuttle service to the Mall of America and the staff was friendly.

Reviewed 7 December 2015

I have stayed at this hotel numerous times and found it to be an excellent hotel. The room this time was in much less "well maintenanced" condition than any of the previous rooms I have stayed in. I hope to never have that room again, the other rooms I have stayed in have all been very nice. Thank you Super 8 for allowing smokers to be able to stay in hotels in Minneapolis! I have stayed at this hotel for personal trips as a Wyndham rewards member, as well as my employer having a rewards membership when I stay there for business.

Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

I'm sorry to hear about the room you were in during your recent stay.
We currently are remodeling ALL of our rooms in the hotel.
I'm happy to see that you are a frequent guest so please feel free to request a remodeled room for your next stay.
Thanks for leaving a review!

Reviewed 6 December 2015

A great place to stay. Super employees, especially desk clerks, and shuttle drivers. A job well done!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thanks for the review about your recent stay.
I'm happy to see that the staff is leaving such an impression on our guests.
Thanks for letting us know!