1,640 results
All reviews the executive lounge wildlife refuge paul airport shuttle service front desk staff light rail free shuttle an early flight park fly every hour very nice hotel room was clean and comfortable twin cities oatmeal fitness center mall moa
Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

Great place to stay for a night or two. People is nice at front desk and shuttle. The best person ever is Tom at the restaurant. Try the hummus wrap, it’s delicious! The rooms are nice and you’re only 5 min away from the airport.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 October 2018

I wish I had more time at this hotel and location. Not only is it near the mall of america and airport but also a sprawling nature preserve! The interior and rooms were gorgeous... plus the room was actually QUIET. No airplane noise, No odd HVAC sounds common to many hotels. The pillows and mattress were soft yet supportive -and I am very picky about my beds. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 2 October 2018

As an honors member, we have always received a bottle of water each upon check-in. They did not offer us that and there was not even bottled water for purchase in the room. Second, only plastic glasses?

Other than that, it was a fine stay. Good location for the mall and airport. We were in a junior king suite and it was very nice.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 October 2018

I stayed at the Hilton Minneapolis/St. Paul Airport during the Bob Pike Training Conference. All of the staff members were incredibly friendly - from the front desk staff to the servers at the conference to the room service staff. Everyone was so friendly and professional! The room was impeccably clean and well maintained by the cleaning staff. I was only disappointed they didn't have a robe in the room, but otherwise, I have no complaints! The bed was very comfortable and they had an awesome television in the room.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 October 2018

This hotel was really nice. Staff was super friendly and helpful when asking for anything I needed during my stay. My only wish was that the WiFi connection in the room was faster. Other than that, I would recommend this hotel and would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business