1,828 results
All reviews double tree warm cookies large hotel business trip parking lot hot tub fitness center hotel shuttle twin cities shuttle service convention mall mn clerk interstate moa
Reviewed 4 May 2016

Overall we had fun at the convention, we just wish it was better staffed next year. I hope for the hotel rooms to be clean and ready for con goers by 12:00pm Friday. The staff was nice, but the con itself was busy so I can understand that not everything was met according to everyone's demands.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Courtney C, Assistant Front Office Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Bloomington - Minneapolis South, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2016

Thank you for this review! I am so glad you had a great time at this years Anime Detour! We had a blast with you all! We do try our hardest to meet every need that pops up, because we only want you to have the experience you deserve. I'm glad you had a great time and I hope we see you again next year or later with Convergence and hope your experience will be even better! Thanks again!

Reviewed 3 May 2016 via mobile

Stayed 3 nights...Beds and linens were very comfortable, room was clean and shower was great with hot water. Only negative I could see someone having an issue with is the rooms aren't very soundproof..could hear walking above us and adjoining room toilet flushing...luckily people around us weren't there a whole lot. Parking was free and easy access. Hotel easy to get to and easy access to freeways to go wherever you want. Many restaurants surrounding hotel that you can safely walk to; which was great for us...TGIFridays, DQ, BK, subway, coffee shop, gas station, etc all right there. Friends had poolside room and balcony is big and was great to sit on but if there is an event, it is really loud until at least midnight...not good if you have to be up early the next morning. I would stay again...safe location, clean room, comfortable beds and hot water are always my main concerns and it exceeded at those items. There's a Starbucks in the hotel but it wasn't open Sunday morning. Hotel restaurant also but we didn't eat there. The reviews where people criticized the decor are ridiculous, it's nicely done..and yes, warm cookies at check in. Staff was polite, no issues there.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family

Thank you for this fabulous review! I am overjoyed that you had such a great time at our hotel! We do have so many convenient things around us from food to cute boutiques across the street, there's basically no reason you have to leave. Unless you are taking our complimentary shuttle to Mall of America, of course. I'm glad you enjoyed our decor and all the amenities we have to offer. We all hope to see you again very soon and thank you once more for this review!

Reviewed 3 May 2016

There was some confusion with the pricing and stuff and they handled it well and take the time to explain what happened. I was very tired so a lot of it went over my head. I'm very grateful that they understood and had the patience to repeat and clearify

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for this review. Things do happen from time to time and it is our pleasure to work with you and explain or correct any until everyone is on the same page. We never want our guest to feel taken advantage of. I'm glad you were taken such great care of by our amazing staff while here! We hope to see you again soon! Thank you again!

Reviewed 2 May 2016

Great staff all round. No complaints whatsoever. They even offered to change our acommodations for our stay because they had some last minute openings in the type of room the we had originally tried to book.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for this wonderful review! I am so glad our team went above and beyond to help you have the best stay possible! We love to give upgrades when we can, because we know here at DoubleTree Bloomington, it's the little things that matter the most! We cannot wait to see you again on your next trip! Thank you again for this review!

Reviewed 2 May 2016

I stayed at the Doubletree Bloomington Minneapolis South for a business trip. Someone I was traveling with suggested this hotel, so knowing the DoubleTree brand I thought I knew what to expect. Upon check in, I was asked if I would like to upgrade to a pool suite for no additional charge. I agreed to this and thought I was in for a nice upgrade. This was not the case. The room was located right next to the open conference area, which made for a very noisy morning wake up call. Water was leaking from the ceiling in the closet. The hotel sent an email asking for a survey of my stay, which I responded to honestly. The management did respond in a timely manner thanking me for my candid review. While it was nice to see the management did care, I would not stay at this hotel again if in the area.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Robert E, Front Office Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Bloomington - Minneapolis South, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I am so sorry we did not live up to our brand during your stay. At this hotel we strive to meet and exceed all guests expectations. I was disappointed to read about your upgrade experience and the leak in the ceiling. This was not our standard. We know you have many options when it comes to lodging and we want to be your hotel of choice in the Bloomington area.

I would a appreciate the opportunity to discuss your stay in more detail and try to begin rebuilding your confidence in us. Please feel free to contact me at the hotel at your convenience.