All reviews red robin fresh thyme underground parking parking lot fire pit shopping and restaurants mini kitchen home away from home rooms are huge within walking distance waffles clean hotel workout room a great place to stay i highly recommend this hotel excellent hotel will stay there again
Reviewed 17 March 2016

Very clean and nice. We took a girls trip to MOA and we we're very impressed how modern and clean everything was. They brought fresh towels daily, beds are very comfortable, (especially for someone with a bad back) 24 hour free coffee, tea, or cocoa, close to the mall with free shuttle service to and from, staff is very friendly, nice patio with fire pit and 3 grills for you to use, nice kitchen but no stove, grocery story is literally maybe 5 minutes away. The nice thing about the grocery store, you can enter it from the parking garage as well as the main entrance. Pool is saline water and yes it's small but it's clean, gym is nice and small, and laundry facilty is nice and a 1.00 to wash and a 1.00 to dry.

2  Thank mrsjmichel
Reviewed 16 March 2016 via mobile

Only 6 weeks new in the middle of March 2016. All rooms have with full refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, sink, coffee maker and all dishes. Free Wi-Fi cable TV and very comfortable desk couch and bed.

The entire staff was very friendly. Breakfast had a wide selection of very good food and the breakfast area was clean and very large. They also have Suites with everything listed above as well as a separate bedroom.. Since I was on a business trip we used this for our business meeting with 6 people and we're very comfortable. I would highly recommend staying here as it's close to many restaurants shopping centers and other activities and not far from Mall of America.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Ritch V
Reviewed 16 March 2016

I would recommend Home2 to anyone. The staff is especially friendly, the continental breakfast is amazing, and the pool does not have chlorine. I do not have one complaint. Definitely worth the money spent on the room.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Melissa B
Reviewed 4 March 2016

This hotel is in a great location close to lots of stores and restaurants to eat out. There is even a grocery store across the parking lot. For those that get tired of eating out and would rather a home cooked meal. The hotel is furnished with a kitchen for your convenience .

Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Deborah B
Reviewed 2 March 2016

As a Hilton Member, I always try to stay in a Hilton property, When I found this location, I supervised to find the location was near the airport, close to shopping and restaurants. I was greeted by Joel and another very busy young lady, who both made checking in and out a pleasurable experience. I will stay there again. My only disappointment was, When I leave for the day, I like to my room un-entered when I stay just a few days, unless I request it. There was no "Do not disturb" door hangers, so when it was cleaned, I noticed they didn't refill the Regular coffee and didn't notice I only drank the regular coffee, not decaf. The breakfast coffee was very weak in the lobby, so making my own here was Ok for me. Little things we notice, I will definitely stay there again, I bet the coffee is Bold and Hot!

Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Darwin M
Robyn K, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Minneapolis Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2016

Thanks for choosing to stay with us during your most recent trip to Bloomington. I am glad that you enjoyed the hotel as much as you did and we truly appreciate your feedback. We take all comments and use them as learning tools. We will make sure we do a better job checking the little things to make sure we don't have those same issues again!
Robyn