All reviewsfront desknewer hotelwafflesgreat hotelpool and hot tubthe breakfast areaclean roomswould stay here againfitness roompleasant stayhot breakfastdesk staffeasy accessexcellent staywe've stayedfresh fruitup to date
Reviewed 13 August 2018

Consistent results. I know what to expect from Hampton Inns nation-wide, and they always deliver. My employer strictly limits my travel budget, and Hampton Inn gives me the best "bang for my buck". The complimentary hot breakfast is great. The exercise and pool facilities aren't fancy, but they have what I need. It's hard to beat the value of Hampton Inns, and this Minneapolis location was no different.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Sarah P, General Manager at Hampton Inn Minneapolis Bloomington West, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2018

Yay! Thank you and please come again soon. We love having you here!

Reviewed 7 August 2018

I love that they have free breakfast but I wish there were more choices & better quality. Powdered eggs & sausage, waffles, same stuff. Everything else was great-staff, room, location. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your review. We love all feedback. We apologize that you did not like our breakfast. We do our best to have new items each day on it. We will for sure keep your comment in mind and look to see what we can do differently.

Reviewed 3 August 2018

Hotel staff was excellent. We took advantage of the breakfast offered each morning, which had a nice variety of items to choose from.
The pool was nice but my son would have preferred an outdoor pool.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Sarah P, General Manager at Hampton Inn Minneapolis Bloomington West, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2018

Thank you for your comments and staying with us. We are happy when our guests are happy.

Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

We usually stay at this motel, when bloomington. But our last visit, was a little disappointing, as the room was set at 64 degrees, so it was freezing in there. Also the smoke detector was squealing ( it got fixed right away). But noticed that it wasn't wired correctly, so they were using batteries. The room is showing it's age. Wan't worth the $165 a night. But the staff made up for it by being friendly and helpful.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Sarah P, General Manager at Hampton Inn Minneapolis Bloomington West, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2018

Thank you for your review as well as pointing out an area of opportunity. We love and want feedback. It is guests such as yourself that helps us become better and better. Please come back to the Hampton Inn Minneapolis Bloomington West and see us again. We know we can do a much better job.

Reviewed 31 July 2018

We stayed here twice in the same week and utilized their Park and Fly option. The transportation to and pick up from the airport was spot on. It is located close to some great shopping in terms of Mall of America (not all that far away) and France Avenue. We were a bit bowled over by the staff who were so welcoming. At the time we were there I saw some of the busiest moments at a hotel desk I have ever witnessed including some moments requiring staff to be cool under pressure. In a word, flawless. I was up working at all hours and the staff, even in the early morning hours, was there working tirelessly to meet the needs of their guests, greeting them kindly and with a smile. Those early hours can be so tough on a staff. Not here, as this staff seemed to be ready for just about anything. Comfy room with a king bed and sleeper sofa fit the bill. A great, quiet night's sleep. One of the best Hampton Inns I have ever stayed in and a majority of coming to that conclusion had to do with the staff.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business

Thank you so much. We are so happy that you had a wonderful stay with us. We are very lucky to have such an amazing team here at the Hampton. Please come back and see all of us again.