All reviews front desk newer hotel waffles great hotel pool and hot tub the breakfast area clean rooms breakfast staff would stay here again fitness room hot breakfast pleasant stay easy access desk staff excellent stay we've stayed fresh fruit
Reviewed 18 January 2017

I have stayed at this hotel twice. Once, the day before I had surgery. And the other, when I had a follow up doctor appointment. This hotel I rate a five, because of how clean the room was, the good service and the wonderful breakfast. I definitely will go back.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Sarah P, General Manager at Hampton Inn Minneapolis Bloomington West, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2017

We are happy when you are happy. So glad you stayed with us and that your surgery went well.

See you soon.

Reviewed 14 January 2017

The hotel was nice, although my room specifically had an annoying buzzing sound. The staff was friendly and it was convenient to the office I was working in during my stay. I would recommend this hotel just avoid room 214 :-)

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Sarah P, General Manager at Hampton Inn Minneapolis Bloomington West, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2017

Thank you for your review as well as letting us know the opportunity we have to fix the buzzing in 214. Come back and see us again and we promise, there will be no more buzzing.

Reviewed 13 January 2017

I was on a business trip with 2 night stay. The staff was pleasant, have tried other hampton inn properties and they don't disappoint. Beds were good, a little on the hard side but that's a personal preference. Overall good property.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Sarah P, General Manager at Hampton Inn Minneapolis Bloomington West, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2017

Thank you for your review. We are happy when you are happy. Please come back and see us again.

Reviewed 12 January 2017

Great value and perfect location for where I needed to be. My only concern is the noise level. Property seemed pretty empty however I had a loud family with kids who spent a large amount of tim in the hallway. The sound easily carried into the room. Transportation to airport was convenient.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Sarah P, General Manager at Hampton Inn Minneapolis Bloomington West, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2017

Thank you for your review. We love feedback from our guests. Sometimes we are not aware of the noise until it is brought to our attention. Thank you for bringing it to our attention so we can keep a better ear.

Please come back and see us again and take our shuttle to the Mall of America.

Reviewed 10 January 2017

We had a very pleasant stay. The staff were very friendly and extremely accommodating. We stayed in a 2 queen suite room and it was very spacious. The beds were nice and comfortable. The breakfast was good with lots of choices.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Sarah P, General Manager at Hampton Inn Minneapolis Bloomington West, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2017

Hip Hip Hooray. We look be to hear all feedback and we are happy if you are happy. Please come back and see us again soon.