All reviews beautiful hotel separate tub and shower stone restaurant the executive lounge direct access night light self park luxury hotel lobby bar fitness center room key room service walk in shower little things close to the airport blue line twin cities
Reviewed 8 August 2018

Stayed there for 2 night on a business conference. i thought the hotel was amazing. Large rooms, very clean bathrooms and great housekeeping. Highly recommended. For free WiFi you must enroll at their rewards scheme. breakfast was pretty good. Their conference rooms were quite nice.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

After having stayed in a few not great hotels I have to say this one was fabulous I would definitely stay here again the personal were very polite it was a very quick to get registered very quick to check out it was a great stay

Stayed: August 2018
Reviewed 5 August 2018

I stayed here for a few days during a reunion. Being connected to that mall provided no shortage of things to do. The hotel restaurant Cedar and Stone was also really good and the bar staff was super friendly. The executive lounge crew was also amazing. My room was super quiet, modern, and really comfortable and the entire hotel was immaculate. It is also close to airport, but there is no airport shuttle available. An Uber ride is about $15. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: End of tha hall away from elevators.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 August 2018

It's a pleasure to stay at the super-modern, sparkling JW Marriott in Minneapolis. We were there on business (with a large group) and the service was excellent. Room amenities were high quality as was the shower/bath. We had a suite and it was very spacious and comfortable. The separate lounge area made the room livable for long periods especially when one had work to do. Location is right next to the Mall outside the center of town. Unfortunately we were there on a Sunday evening and all the shops close early so no shopping for me. Looking forward to going back and also to staying at other JW Marriotts now that I get what it's all about. I'm over the old hotels riding on their reputations, pretending to be swanky and getting away with dated rooms and terrible service. JW here I come!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed at JW July 2-4 and upgrade to lounge level at check in. The room was great and the lounge was a lovely spot to meet up with our family staying on the same floor. Breakfast was plentiful and evening hors d’œuvres were delicious. Overall very nice stay and it is a wonderful addition to MOA. Will stay again!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family