“Walleye Sandwich Was Fantastic”
Review of Twin City Grill

Twin City Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Twin City Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 229 Restaurants in Bloomington
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Located on the first floor of the Mall of America, Twin City Grill is an American grill offering a comfortable environment with homemade comfort foods, ideal for your shopping break. Take a seat at our bar during happy hour and sip on a local craft beer, or choose from one of our 20 wines by the glass or a hand-shaken classic cocktail. Enjoy our relaxing dining room as a retreat from the hustle bustle of the mall, and enjoy classic comfort foods done right.From Northern Lakes Walleye Fish Fry, to grill classics such as our Prime Meatloaf with old-fashioned gravy and a Roast Turkey Plate with scratch made stuffing, we offer a variety of dishes that are sure to leave you satisfied. Or, select from one of our crispy grilled flatbreads, fresh salads or sandwiches served with salt n’ vinegar fries. Whether it’s a casual meal, special night out, or business meeting, stop in for lunch or dinner at Twin City Grill, located in the North Garden of the mall. Reservations accepted.
Reviewed 13 June 2017

Very professional wait staff, excellent food, loved the atmosphere. Fair prices and just right size portions.

Reviewed 12 June 2017

The ambiance and service was fantastic, but I was dissatisfied with the food.

My co-worker and I came for dinner. The menu has plenty of appetizers, salads, sandwiches, entrees and a nice dessert tray!

We both started with a cup of soup. My co-worker had a cup of the wild rice and corn chowder and said it was excellent. I had the artichoke and bacon soup and was disappointed. There really wasn't much taste to it. It was basically a potato soup with some artichokes (which are mild) and bacon. I wouldn't recommend.

For our entrees I ended up having the fried walleye fish sandwich and fries. The fish was nicely fried. Not too much breading, but when I have a fish sandwich the tartar sauce is key. It makes the sandwich. The tartar sauce had no taste, what so ever! I slathered it on in hope of getting some flavor and it was a no go!

The fries were interesting. They were advertised as malt vinegar fries and they were pretty strong. Given I'm not a big vinegar fan, I didn't care for them.

My co-worker said the almond crusted walleye was fantastic. She had the mashed potatoes and also enjoyed them.

Again, the service was fantastic and attentive. The ambiance was nicer than what you'd expect for a mall restaurant, but the food was so-so.

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

Business dinner for our team was well done at Twin City Grill.

Served family style in a private room, appetizers of BBQ chicken flatbread and salad with pasta and bacon were well done. Main courses of chicken and salmon with bacon mashed potatoes and asparagus (difficult to do for large groups).

Everything was tasty and served hot and fresh to the tables. An enjoyable evening with attentive service.

I would definitely recommend for group dinners when staying at the Mall of America.

Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

I ate here while in town for a conference that was in the mall. A server at another restaurant gave me the recommendation as one of her favorite spots and I'd say she had great taste. Service was very friendly and the beef stroganoff was great. They gave me rolls with butter which were good and beef was very tender and perfectly cooked.

Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

Stopped by here last night for prime rib. Over cooked while the asparagus with under cooked. Service was good however.