“Great Surprise in the Mall of America ”
Review of Twin City Grill

Twin City Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Twin City Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 229 Restaurants in Bloomington
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Located on the first floor of the Mall of America, Twin City Grill is an American grill offering a comfortable environment with homemade comfort foods, ideal for your shopping break. Take a seat at our bar during happy hour and sip on a local craft beer, or choose from one of our 20 wines by the glass or a hand-shaken classic cocktail. Enjoy our relaxing dining room as a retreat from the hustle bustle of the mall, and enjoy classic comfort foods done right.From Northern Lakes Walleye Fish Fry, to grill classics such as our Prime Meatloaf with old-fashioned gravy and a Roast Turkey Plate with scratch made stuffing, we offer a variety of dishes that are sure to leave you satisfied. Or, select from one of our crispy grilled flatbreads, fresh salads or sandwiches served with salt n’ vinegar fries. Whether it’s a casual meal, special night out, or business meeting, stop in for lunch or dinner at Twin City Grill, located in the North Garden of the mall. Reservations accepted.
Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

I held a business meeting at this restaurant and had a great experience. The wait staff were friendly and knowledgeable of the menu. Great recommendations. The Northern Fish Fry was exceptional, the Meatloaf and Almond Encrusted Walleye as good as described. Excellent bar selection and the appetizers outstanding. Definitely worth a second visit.

1  Thank Jeff S

Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

We had lunch here with family and friends. The restaurant is in the Mall of America on the North side. The Mall was crowded and so parking may be more difficult than a free standing restaurant. The food was very good. I had a Greek salad and my husband had a French dip sandwich with fries. The veggies in my salad were very fresh and the vinaigrette was tasty. They do have a children's menu as well and the staff and service were excellent.

1  Thank TSmom2
Reviewed 18 February 2017

Had a quick business meeting and we decided to meet at Twin City Grill. I don't generally expect much of Mall restaurants...but I have to say....the salmon was surprisingly good, flavorful and well-prepared. Will eat here again!

1  Thank Pbaileyglobal
Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

We have enjoyed Joes steak and wildfire in the Chicago area from the same family of restaurants . Therefore we came in with high expectations . The menus seemed narrower but the food was fantastic. Portions are always over the top(Texas Sized). We split a walleye dish and started with homemade soup and a salad. The cheddar bitter with fresh rolls was a real treasure and unique

1  Thank tracy l
Reviewed 13 February 2017

I went to eat at Twin Cities Grill while at the Mall of America for a late lunch with my daughters and a friend. My older daughter had a burger which was made well and the fries were outstanding! I have to give a kudos to one of the servers as my 5 year old daughter got a kids meal with fruit and as she was eating, she said "I want cherries!" because she saw one on the dessert tray they had out. She just kind of said it out loud talking to me and in the next minute, the gentleman who brought out our food came and brought her a napkin with 2 cherries on it. It made her day and made me smile, so I was very grateful. My husband loves this place and always orders the bacon wrapped scallops and swears by them. Of course he told me that after we had already eaten there, but that would be a recommendation as well.

1  Thank minnesotamd