“Great Sushi & Tempura”

Ranked #47 of 233 Restaurants in Bloomington
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Reviewed 29 May 2016 via mobile

We sat at the counter which allowed us to talk to the sushi chef (he barely understood English). The winter sushi roll was filled with fresh fish & avocado. The tempura vegetable had such a nice light batter. The miso soup was amazing. We loved everything. The fresh fruit platter had pineapple that tasted as if it was dipped in honey. Definitely a must stop. Hard to find in the mall located on the first floor before Nordstrom.

Reviewed 15 May 2016

Very cool little restaurant. Excellent variety of offerings and the food was good. Service was friendly and would go back.

Reviewed 10 May 2016

ordered two different sushi roll, both of which included spicy tuna. Neither of them had any of the normal "spice" to them at all. Very bland.

I ordered to go, so I don't know how the staff was, but not super friendly as I was placing the order. They were not busy at all when I was there.

We also got the curried salmon egg roll - it was ok, but not typical eggroll shape, it was shaped more like a hot pocket.

Reviewed 2 May 2016 via mobile

Ordered the Miso Soup. Different as it had small pieces of tempura veggies in it as well. Tasty!
Ordered the Winter Roll( $17.99). Ahi tuna, salmon. This was fresh and met my expectations.

Reviewed 22 December 2015

I can't say that there was anything memorable, except that for a sushi place in a mall, it is vary good. Kind of a cool spot overlooking the amusement park somewhat.