“Absolutely the best filet I've ever had!”
Review of Ciao Bella

Ciao Bella
Reserve with OpenTable
Ciao Bella is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 230 Restaurants in Bloomington
Price range: US$18 - US$40
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Good for: Bar Scene, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed 30 June 2015

Good is superb. I've had the petite filet twice and it is absolutely delicious. Friends also rate this as their go to place for something special. Service is wonderful, timing is perfect. The only down side is the main room is somewhat noisy. Sit in one of the areas on the east side, where you will have a setting more conducive to conversation.

Reviewed 30 June 2015

I had a lunch there. The lunch portion is quite small and service is kind slow as well. This is my second times there. not impressed

Reviewed 30 June 2015

This is my go to restaurant since it overall has good food, good service and a great outdoor patio.
They have a great selection of flat breads.

Reviewed 22 June 2015

Even after reading recent reviews we decided to give Ciao Bella the benefit of the doubt. Unfortunately, the public was right. Ambiance looks nice but the high ceiling makes a lot of echo in the main dining room and therefore noisy. The staff seems welcoming, although our waiter seemed a bit rushed. My husband ordered tomato basil soup that seemed more like spaghetti sauce than soup. His Grilled Ahi Tuna was overcooked and came with uncooked scallions and mashed potatoes that had cooled too much. I had the Caprese salad that lacked flavor. My Spaghetti Pomodoro advertised fresh vegetables but had nothing more than canned tomatoes. Needless to say, we did not order dessert. Terribly overpriced for what you get.

Reviewed 18 June 2015

was here several times both with family and form business. I found the food very good every time. they are very accommodating to special requests and make it easy to have a healthy meal. Kid friendly as well. Wish I could book table online for more than 4 people.